Food, Drink & Dining Out GD Meet Up 2015: STRIKE BOWLING Date TBC

Remove this Banner Ad

So a few months have passed and we're now well into 2015- almost at May, in fact.

Well, it's high time we celebrate the fact it's not yet winter while we can, and there is some chatter about the traps that Saturday May 16 in the city would be a good time to do just that.

Who'd be down for that?

So a few months have passed and we're now well into 2015- almost at May, in fact.

Well, it's high time we celebrate the fact it's not yet winter while we can, and there is some chatter Saturday May 16 in the city would be a good time to do just that.

Who'd be down for that?
Ahh yes, the night after North beat the Bombers. Should be good. :p

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns

Well, it's high time we celebrate the fact it's not yet winter while we can, and there is some chatter Saturday May 16 in the city would be a good time to do just that.

Who'd be down for that?

Should do a special meet and greet with the Bay's finest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll already be in the city for Carlton V GWS :cry: so I might come depending on how devastated I am by the result :oops:

Meet up time could be in the arvo tho. I see on the fixture it's a twilight? So you could always come before or after... we'll figure out details closer to the date I guess.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
I'm in, who is bringing the DMT?
dmt%20crystals.jpg

Scene_Missing.PNG

1399926070661.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back