Arts & Humanities A Special Gift to Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagle got a win

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Ok, well because of my love for bigfooty I have decided to buy this for all of you on bigfooty as a late Christmas gift.
I want to put something stupid up on screen. We have until Jan 8th to put in a message.
Time it will be displayed between 7-730pm
I need ideas of two things.
I need a message with a limit of 140 characters.
and also a picture that will go up on the big screen at Fed Square on Valentines day.
I want to put something funny up there for a joke.
Untitled-1.jpg

Was thinking of putting two big ugly looking spiders up there.
Missulena%20males%20trapdoor%20spider.JPG

or maybe

Beautiful-Animals-Love-Photography-3.jpg

All messages will be assessed for suitability for public broadcast - no defamatory, political or controversial messages will be accepted so keep that in mind.

I'm not that good with photoshop but I'm sure someone can make something brilliantly funny to put on display.

Ok get brainstorming.

Last edited:
Not that anyone cares but this is the pic that I'm going with. Going to be pretty epic when they broadcast this on the big screen hahaha.
I'll post pics of that moment when it comes. lol this is so stupid and random.

Now all I need is some message to go with it.:D:D:D

romantic.jpg

203210_32fc305a3e2f493f97b0c49f2ef0e45c.jpg

So finally it is upon us.
Sunday Valentines Day 7-7:30pm Federation Square

I need a favour from anyone here on bigfooty if you happen to be around. I'm not going to be there but I paid for this to go up on the big screen. Be good if someone can take a pic of it and post it up on here.

had a message to go with it.

from Max Power

To my love. Our relationship as been on and off but I still feel the electricity running through us. you are the spark in my life and may the light always stay on. (was something like that)

Alright I've change my mind and I'm going to get my money's worth. Will go there and take a few pics of it and will be back to post the results here later. Got a feeling it will be screwed up by the management of this. But then again they should of refuse it beforehand and give me my money back if it wasn't suitable. They had two months. Be so pissed if they take my money and run with it without putting it up.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so here it is, the final product.
Had a problem with the sun reflextion. Was only up for like 10-20 seconds. I was expecting a big crowd turn out.
One lady was laughing at it so I guess it wasn't all wasted.
Might make this a regular tradition every year with bigger and more stupid ideas to go up there.

power point.jpg

powerpoint.jpg

ok so I'm getting in early this time. Got any ideas on a funny pic and I will put it up and this time it will be displayed at a later time around 9pm so there are hundreds of people viewing it when it gets shown on valentines day.

We have till Feb. Be creative, winner will get there photoshop pic up on the big screen at federation square and posted back up here in all its fame and glory. Remember to have a written text of 140 character to go with it.

Don't disappoint me bigfooty.

Last edited:
So the pic with the most likes will be what will go up. Good luck and keep them coming.

Can be anything, doesn't have to be footy related. What ever you want.

Last edited:
ok so I'm getting in early this time. Got any ideas on a funny pic and I will put it up and this time it will be displayed at a later time around 9pm so there are hundreds of people viewing it when it gets shown on valentines day.

We have till Feb. Be creative, winner will get there photoshop pic up on the big screen at federation square and posted back up here in all its fame and glory. Remember to have a written text of 140 character to go with it.

Don't disappoint me bigfooty.

Have you tried Bay13?.... some pretty funny photoshoppers in there....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back