GDFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you think you guys have what it takes to write about GDFL unbiasedly?? This might interest you.

View attachment 146139

Maybe the addy can get Leo or Punchy to write a few more stories about Belmont. It seems Alex Oates only writes about Belmont so we might as well get the inside story of all the happenings at Belmont. Punchy would this new signing be Lachie Edwards? I see the clearance has been lodged.

The Belmont Lions coach needs to put an extra defender back when the opposition has the wind advantage, the North Geelong game and today's Bell post hill game should have been closer contests but he just won't play ugly and stop the run on. I don't think they should have won these games but I believe they could have pushed them to the final siren

Maybe the addy can get Leo or Punchy to write a few more stories about Belmont. It seems Alex Oates only writes about Belmont so we might as well get the inside story of all the happenings at Belmont.
Punchy would this new signing be Lachie Edwards? I see the clearance has been lodged.

David, pick up a copy of the Addy on Wednesday, the full story will be on the back page.

David, pick up a copy of the Addy on Wednesday, the full story will be on the back page.

Surprise the addy hasn't got it on the front page Punchy. They love Belmont this year. Looking at the draw I would think Belmont will take 5th spot as they have a easier draw then Thomson. Belmont may make the finals without beating a team above them on the ladder.

Surprise the addy hasn't got it on the front page Punchy. They love Belmont this year. Looking at the draw I would think Belmont will take 5th spot as they have a easier draw then Thomson. Belmont may make the finals without beating a team above them on the ladder.
Yeah the Addy loves to get on teams bandwagons two years ago it was Winch. With Mench and a few high profile higher paid recruits who got the place buzzing with a rags to riches story. Now look at them winless and a very pissed off playing group that have been left rudderless. I think a change at the Top and I'm not talking about the coach is the only way this club can get some competitiveness back. Pay the big $$$$$$ for two years puts u back 10 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the addy can get Leo or Punchy to write a few more stories about Belmont. It seems Alex Oates only writes about Belmont so we might as well get the inside story of all the happenings at Belmont. Punchy would this new signing be Lachie Edwards? I see the clearance has been lodged.

OMG David did you purchase a copy of the Sunday Herald Sun?

They are now on the bandwagon also covering stories about them.......

Who is your local club David Bain?

OMG David did you purchase a copy of the Sunday Herald Sun?

They are now on the bandwagon also covering stories about them.......

Who is your local club David Bain?

I don't follow anyone in particular. I often watch Grovedale home games. I just like to follow local footy.

Yeah the Addy loves to get on teams bandwagons two years ago it was Winch. With Mench and a few high profile higher paid recruits who got the place buzzing with a rags to riches story. Now look at them winless and a very pissed off playing group that have been left rudderless. I think a change at the Top and I'm not talking about the coach is the only way this club can get some competitiveness back. Pay the big $$$$$$ for two years puts u back 10 years
Wasn't it you early in the year talking about how its vital to blood young players?
You were praising Inverleigh for doing this now you're dishing it to another club who have done the same??

Injury concerns for Banno's gun recruit Burke?

BANNOCKBURN has suffered a major blow with key big man Jordyn Burke to return to Horsham for the remainder of the 2015 season. - Krock footy.

I dont know much about him but apparently he is a very good player, does this dent the Bannock chances? It is for family reasons so good on him looking after his wife and family.

Wasn't it you early in the year talking about how its vital to blood young players?
You were praising Inverleigh for doing this now you're dishing it to another club who have done the same??
The only reason Winch are blooding kids now is because they have no one left. The big money recruits have gone. Why didnt they play these kids over the last 3 years. Because they wanted instant success. Most of the kids they are playing now have been there for years. Why didnt recruits want to stay at the club. Something smells.

BANNOCKBURN has suffered a major blow with key big man Jordyn Burke to return to Horsham for the remainder of the 2015 season. - Krock footy.

I dont know much about him but apparently he is a very good player, does this dent the Bannock chances? It is for family reasons so good on him looking after his wife and family.
I heard he was promised a job in the cfa abs the club re-neged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back