GDFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan Fevola to play for Geelong West against North Geelong in June. Big coup for league and the Cheetahs

His management contacted us at Modda and and he wanted 5k so I'm tipping west have forked out that cash to get the big fev onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His management contacted us at Modda and and he wanted 5k so I'm tipping west have forked out that cash to get the big fev onboard.

Thanks for the insight voice, that was rumoured to get kouta onboard at Corio last year. They must just ring around and see who's interested. Did they detail what was included like with training the Thursday before and staying after the game a few hours ?

What is with the gdfl website must be the worst league website in Australia it hasn't been updated sines the gf last year, no clearances info. Even small qld leagues have their clearances up on the web. Last year I moved to the league from qld and I was looking at info on the league to see if the comp would suit me and some young players that I was bring down to play and there is hardly anything to sell the league. witch the league has a lot going for it and could attracted more good players.

What is with the gdfl website must be the worst league website in Australia it hasn't been updated sines the gf last year, no clearances info. Even small qld leagues have their clearances up on the web. Last year I moved to the league from qld and I was looking at info on the league to see if the comp would suit me and some young players that I was bring down to play and there is hardly anything to sell the league. witch the league has a lot going for it and could attracted more good players.
I don't think Neville Whitley and his gang know what the Internet is mate. They're in the dark ages. Facebook, Internet, Twitter offer opportunities for the league but not sure anyone at GDFL headquarters would even have a mobile phone

Will be interesting to see how Geelong West St Peters GDFL recruits go. Symes a gun in our league but I reckon he will struggle up against bigger bodies & stronger competition. & for Wade I doubt he will even brake into there best 22! To slow & struggled at Corio last year.

Will be interesting to see how Geelong West St Peters GDFL recruits go. Symes a gun in our league but I reckon he will struggle up against bigger bodies & stronger competition. & for Wade I doubt he will even brake into there best 22! To slow & struggled at Corio last year.

Matthew wade? Didn't he join east geelong? Unless symes has changed positions he will struggle with gfl ruckman. Has cashed in on fitness instead of crafty ruck work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard the Huhn Bros might have trained at East? Thomson seem to be losing a few players. Is McLeod still there?

Jackson McLeod still there, but heard rumours Bobby has gone to BPH. Huhn brothers have lodged clearance to play at Thomson (Jason is assistance coach).

I hear that the Drysdale boys that signed at Belmont have left and headed to Forrest for bigger $$$
McGill , Harman & Daffy ...... Not sure if they got sign ons at Belmont but how does that work if they are contracted to one club but now at another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back