GDFL U/18's 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the same coach that was pressuring the umpires to start the second half of the Belmont V North Geelong game a minute early when North Geelong weren't even on the ground yet by calling them 'weak c*nts'? Real quality bloke right there.

Yes mate, Mick put his hand up to help the club and took on the role of senior vice president at the start of the year. He has coached the u16s for the past 3 years and is a passionate person when it comes to the Lions. The players love him, they are in divvy 2 but have a massive crack each week against some pretty good teams. He is one of 4-5 people at Belmont responsible for the quality kids they have coming through their junior system, these boys are the future of the Lions. I could pump him up abit more but he will probably read this at sometime.:thumbsu: to Mick!

well thats good to here punchy, it is good to see GDFL clubs really getting behind there juniors

I think there are a couple of boys that can swing the game in there teams favour.
Nth Geelong: Kingwell can play well any were
Belmont: Dubbledam with his pace and big kick
Belmont: Vermulan another with pace and aglitly
Corio: Taylor goal kicker
Nth Geelong: Podnar if he plays 18s
Belmont: Adam Cleal good ruckmen
Nth Geelong: Riccardi good midfielder
Nth Geelong: Doak can kick goals

what do people think personally i think the first 3 are guys capable of swinging a game but i have not seen everyside play this year

i'm going to take it that you dont watch under 18 games other then belmonts, because if you did you'd know taylor from corio got suspended for 10 weeks.

but heres a list of players that could be gamebreakers.

North - Ricketts, Short, Kingwell.
Belmont - Jahn, Vermuelen.
Corio - D Wright, R Loone-Garcia, M Livesey, R Livesey.

there the 3 teams that i feel could contest the grand final but i doubt belmont will be able to beat corio or north with all there players in on the big stage.

i'm going to take it that you dont watch under 18 games other then belmonts, because if you did you'd know taylor from corio got suspended for 10 weeks.

but heres a list of players that could be gamebreakers.

North - Ricketts, Short, Kingwell.
Belmont - Jahn, Vermuelen.
Corio - D Wright, R Loone-Garcia, M Livesey, R Livesey.

there the 3 teams that i feel could contest the grand final but i doubt belmont will be able to beat corio or north with all there players in on the big stage.

I'll take it that you don't watch many other teams than corio because from eat I see corio have only one big game winner I don't no his name but he's short and stocky with curly hair and belmont don't seem to have many they are a strong side but I think there undoing will come on the bigger grounds where teams can run more and north have alot of game winners but it all depends on which one comes to play that day

i watch many u/18 games, and if you think corio have only one game winner in the u/18's you're either blind or dont understand the game of football.

inverleigh have been the most underated side in the league and will bounce back from a dissapointing game that they had in the bag more or less. banno are s**t *****

inverleigh were over ran by a better side, to say they had it in the bag is ridiculous considering they were what 8 points up going into the last? wouldn't be suprised to see banno give inverleigh a hiding this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back