Suspended
10k Posts North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor
Nov 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
NMFC_Logo_IC.jpg
V
Adelaide_Crows_logo.jpg

VENUE & TIME: Etihad Stadium, Sunday 24 June, 4.40pm (AEST)
HEAD TO HEAD: Played: 32, North Melbourne 16, Adelaide 16
LAST TIME: North Melbourne 18.7 (115) def Adelaide 10.8 (68), 2011 Round 11 at Etihad Stadium
LAST TIME AT VENUE: As above

2012-06-21_18-29-31-jpg.1117
GIANTROO'S NMFC FOOTY CHANNEL

Play ball.

A win would be brilliant, but given the way we've played lately, I'd settle with us being competitive for four quarters.

I'll just be listening to it on the radio. Am hoping for some form from a few players who have been underwhelming of late - Tarrant, MacMillan, Ziebell. I hope Gibson & Lachie can really step up to the 1s as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe THEY are saving gibsons legs for late in the game where we need extra line breaking run. It's not like we've been full of pace in the last half of games lately...

I lost faith big time in Lachie Hansen so lets hope toda is his rebirth. He has had a long time in the twos to be very hungry for ones. Come on Lachie - win us all back as believers.

So if you shouldn't have bloke who can run all day as your sub who should you have as your sub?

Someone with pace. No point playing someone who prides themselves on endurance when they'll only be out there for a quarter.

Amazing promo on Shinboner spirit. So good to see The King. We've trashed that brand.

Someone with pace. No point playing someone who prides themselves on endurance when they'll only be out there for a quarter.

Amazing promo on Shinboner spirit. So good to see The King. We've trashed that brand.

We aren't a ******* brand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back