geelong college 2006!

Remove this Banner Ad

should go alright, probably best team of the co-ed schools. big 1st round encounter with GGS at home.

Should go alright this year, defiantly a side to look out for... having 6 falcons players will defiantly boost the team. GGS first round in the local derby should be a good match one that will and should be won.

Magnum said:
Good to see, thats my old school ;)
where are u now? moved to the larger melbourne institutions or finished school altogether, still flicking through these forums with not much idea at all.

yeh he is his played in the 1sts since yr9 and we have got another bloke at the school who left after yr9 Ben McClure who played 1sts in yr9 aswell, his back this year which no one really knew of. They are both in yr11 now.

yeh goerge is a strong player. highly developped for his age though.. great asses for geelong. doubt he will play much tac cup footy though

are the macarthur twins playing footy? theyre huge! well james is cos i saw him recently but i cant remember his brothers name?

practice match against scotch tomorrow will be interesting to see how the geelong boys measure up against one of the more favoured sides for the APS 2006 premiership. Scotch might be vulnerable tomorrow as they have a few inexperienced players playing and some other out..

In the game this morning. I've sieved out a few details, with Scotch winning by 4 points in a scrappy affair. Interesting to see how Geelong woulda gone if played in better conditions, like at Scotch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back