GDFL Geelong & District Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal Lowther has left the commentary box and is training with North Geelong.

Interesting to hear that Bryant has left too, for those of you who remember, Lowther was very critical of Bryant during the finals series... labelled him "soft" and a "poor leader".

Surely he'll be a target on the field seeing as he has made plenty of harsh calls about players over the last few years?

now he has gotta back it up on the field.

Also, wouldn't jump the gun on East just yet.. they had the cattle last year just not the right attitude.

They can bring in whoever they want but unless they find that 2009 "spark" back then they'll struggle for most of the year again.

havent heard much about winch anakie and nth on here??

east geelong are gona be very strong once again and with the "rumour" that pyle is goin to nth shore i think that will leave a massive hole in bph forward line..

which club are doing the best with recuits? and whos lost blokes

i heard from a good source that diblasio bryant and watts all gone to gfl from nth, any1 else heard this[/quot

Winch have lost attrill and the hogarth brothers they may also lose some fringe players 2 modda. They have picked up grigg and 4 guys from lake wenderee and they are close 2 signing 3 south barwon premiership players

havent heard much about winch anakie and nth on here??

east geelong are gona be very strong once again and with the "rumour" that pyle is goin to nth shore i think that will leave a massive hole in bph forward line..

which club are doing the best with recuits? and whos lost blokes

i heard from a good source that diblasio bryant and watts all gone to gfl from nth, any1 else heard this[/quot

Winch have lost attrill and the hogarth brothers they may also lose some fringe players 2 modda. They have picked up grigg and 4 guys from lake wenderee and they are close 2 signing 3 south barwon premiership players

that would be handy, who are the south blokes? and bourkey, i havent really seen that bryant play so i wouldnt have a clue. but that cal is a shocker

does anyone know if jase kelly will play in 2011

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he Jackson McLeod's father? What's his background?
Yes he is. I think he did coach Thomson in the late 90's-early 2000's. More of a last resort signing i think, cant seem to get any candidates....except Peter Davenport who was told very politely "thanks, but no thanks"

Yes he is. I think he did coach Thomson in the late 90's-early 2000's. More of a last resort signing i think, cant seem to get any candidates....except Peter Davenport who was told very politely "thanks, but no thanks"

I also think he coached Queenscliff and Ocean Grove (1 season?).

Has any 1 heard how corio are looking so far, and of players retained and recruited? Also does any 1 know if luke mclean will still play?

Has any 1 heard how corio are looking so far, and of players retained and recruited? Also does any 1 know if luke mclean will still play?

I know Corio have made a very poor appointment of coach. I hope i am proved wrong because i know the prez does come on here and he is a good fella but i believe McDowell is a bad call. Time will tell i suppose.

Has any one heard how blue west is looking for next season?
Is it true that a number of belmonts young players with potential have left and gone with there previous coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back