Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys. Im going to be going through my collection tomorrow and doing some serious down sizing. I will be looking to move on a decent number of guernseys including a few of the one off types (members, d2d, player name etc) so keep your eyes peeled over the next couple of days.

Hey guys. Im going to be going through my collection tomorrow and doing some serious down sizing. I will be looking to move on a decent number of guernseys including a few of the one off types (members, d2d, player name etc) so keep your eyes peeled over the next couple of days.

Having lost many an auction to MLewis, this could be good!

Hopefully this choice is voluntary and something you are doing by choice and not circumstance forcing it.

GO Catters

Having lost many an auction to MLewis, this could be good!

Hopefully this choice is voluntary and something you are doing by choice and not circumstance forcing it.

GO Catters

Nah not circumstantial Daz basically I've just ran out of room lol. I wont be looking to make any profit off of them so you will probably end up picking them up cheaper anyway haha. I should be posting them up around this time tomorrow.

Nah not circumstantial Daz basically I've just ran out of room lol. I wont be looking to make any profit off of them so you will probably end up picking them up cheaper anyway haha. I should be posting them up around this time tomorrow.

Glad to hear all is good.
Will be looking!
Cheers.

At this stage ill be looking to part with these. All are unsigned Player Issues. Open to all cash or trade offers.

2008 Ottens 'NAB Cup Home'
2008 Corey 'NAB Cup Home'
2008 Ling 'NAB Cup Home'
2010 Rooke 'Home Gold Premiers Logo'
2010 Wojcinski 'Home Gold Premiers Logo'
2010 Vardy '85 Years of Ford Gold Premiers Logo'
2014 Menzel 'Player Name'

Hey Guys. Had issues with my old email and ended up with a new one as well as a new bigfooty account (Matlewis5). While I'm hear I thought I would share my latest purchase and probably my new favourite item in my collection. Joel's game worn International Rules Guernsey (one of two) from last year were he Captained Australia to victory. This one was worn in the first half of the game. A separate one was worn for the second half which was then swapped with one of the Irish opponents post game.

2014 International Rules #14 (Selwood) Match Worn v Ireland.jpg

Hey Guys. Had issues with my old email and ended up with a new one as well as a new bigfooty account (Matlewis5). While I'm hear I thought I would share my latest purchase and probably my new favourite item in my collection. Joel's game worn International Rules Guernsey (one of two) from last year were he Captained Australia to victory. This one was worn in the first half of the game. A separate one was worn for the second half which was then swapped with one of the Irish opponents post game.

View attachment 122675

I hope you are framing this and putting it up in your lounge room!

Big shout out to drowning86 on eBay. Put this guernsey up for $900 buy it now (which I did) only to cancel the order several days later after I had already paid because apparently you are "out of stock or cant fullfil the order". Only to then offer it to someone else for $450 more. Good job.

image.jpg

Big shout out to drowning86 on eBay. Put this guernsey up for $900 buy it now (which I did) only to cancel the order several days later after I had already paid because apparently you are "out of stock or cant fullfil the order". Only to then offer it to someone else for $450 more. Good job.

View attachment 122940

That BS. Report to EBAY and get ur $$ back!

GO Catters

Anyone got one of these? Sizing runs small apparently?
I think they look hot as!
A8E20B4C-BD09-A7C8-9DF69EBA3CA268A12015adulttrainingguernseyrednavy.png

Dunno about the price though... will probably cop and slap a 5 on the back...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi just wanted to know if anyone has a 2007 geelong signed jumper will pay top dollar and if anyone has any other geelong memorabilia for sale thanks

Hi just wanted to know if anyone has a 2007 geelong signed jumper will pay top dollar and if anyone has any other geelong memorabilia for sale thanks
I do. Don't think I could part with it though sorry.

I have a 2011 leadership group signed jumper. Won it at a raffle at a Supercats function. No coa unfortunately. But, seeing it was donated by GFC, would be legit.

Pm if interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back