Rumour Geelong - Rohan, Kerridge and Vickery

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 25, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Geelongs list management group strongly believe that Gary Rohan (Sydney), Sam Kerridge (Adelaide) and Tyrone Vickery (Richmond) are likely to join them at years end.

No idea what they'll have to give up to get them (I'd assume quite a bit!), but players are supposedly very keen on joining.

I understand being a draw for players to want to come. Makes sense really. Finals every year since 07 and PF's most of the time or better.
That said, there is no way any of that makes sense.

Rohan has re-signed so would cost too much and there are better options to spend trade value on.

Vickery does nothing for us and has it SO good at Tigers that he the reality of having to play for his spot at Geelong would kill him.

Kerridge could be interesting but I think is still contracted. And would cost a lot in trade value .

And its not as if we have heaps of list space to fill.

Go Catters

Last edited:
Rohan extended his contract, has recently found a spot in the team, hands off !
Two observations. 1. The OP is a Hawks supporter; I'd never heard this rumour before he/she posted it. 2. LOL, "Hands off"!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously coming from a nobody on the internet and a Hawks supporter at that, majority will think I just made this up.
I don't want to say too much at risk of getting anyone in trouble, but I got a text saying 'don't keep this snapchat, just look at it carefully. Cusp=At Geelong next year'.

The snapchat was two lists on a whiteboard. 'on the cusp' & 'on the move'.
Rohan, Vickery and Kerridge were in the 'on the move section'. The only names I can remember listed as 'on the cusp' were Hayden Crozier, Max Gawn and Gorringe from the Suns.

Obviously coming from a nobody on the internet and a Hawks supporter at that, majority will think I just made this up.
I don't want to say too much at risk of getting anyone in trouble, but I got a text saying 'don't keep this snapchat, just look at it carefully. Cusp=At Geelong next year'.

The snapchat was two lists on a whiteboard. 'on the cusp' & 'on the move'.
Rohan, Vickery and Kerridge were in the 'on the move section'. The only names I can remember listed as 'on the cusp' were Hayden Crozier, Max Gawn and Gorringe from the Suns.

If what you said is correct doesn't that imply that it's Crozier, Gawn and Gorringe who are "At Geelong next year"?

So like 6 blokes are coming to Geelong next year?

We can't find 3 list spots…. now we have 6 coming in and we are suddenly spending buku bucks to bring in all those players and fly directly in the face of the model that got us where we are?

Sure we have to adjust to the FA times but really?!?!o_O

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back