Geelong v Fremantle, Rnd 19 2014 @ Simonds Stadium 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't duck? Don't make me laugh sir, you can't say that with a straight face, bartel puts his head between his knees he gets down that far and still gets rewarded. If you think the mighty cats don't duck you're a moron, or better yet a one eyed Geelong supporter
I thought this shite got put to bed years ago. You know they're going to duck; so ******* tackle better. Simple. You sound like a sore loser. I'm guessing it's because you are

Just finished watching the replay, good game and thought the umpiring was actually okay.
Those who think Freo got gipped are delusional, open both your eyes. A few dodgy decisions and non decisions both ways, but you get that in every game. Freo's woeful kicking at goal including Balla spudding it up a few times is what cost them the game.

Just finished watching the replay, good game and thought the umpiring was actually okay.
Those who think Freo got gipped are delusional, open both your eyes. A few dodgy decisions and non decisions both ways, but you get that in every game. Freo's woeful kicking at goal including Balla spudding it up a few times is what cost them the game.

a Hawthorn man defending Geelong o_O

The only premiership Freo fans will be seeing this year is for whinging. 10/10 for that.;)

Looking forward to watching the Hawks win in Perth, should be a good game and hopefully no injuries for either team

lol finally jump on the computer

and what do you think happens?

I watched the game with a bunch of mardigra lovers

... they were moaning about the umpires the whole game

nek minute...

Dockers lose..................................... tears eventuated

There's a very clear reason why Geelong's percentage is so god awful and why they haven't been considered premiership contenders like the rest of the top 5...

lol finally jump on the computer

and what do you think happens?

I watched the game with a bunch of mardigra lovers

... they were moaning about the umpires the whole game

nek minute...

Dockers lose..................................... tears eventuated

Good to have Freo friends Dan. You have a reason to watch in September aswell.

There's a very clear reason why Geelong's percentage is so god awful and why they haven't been considered premiership contenders like the rest of the top 5...

because after the mid-year bye's, Geelong has played 4 of 10 top eight teams as opposed to Fremantle having played 1 of 10 top eight teams?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because after the mid-year bye's, Geelong has played 4 of 10 top eight teams as opposed to Fremantle having played 1 of 10 top eight teams?
Oh this is gold.

You really are *ed aren't you? Every team has played every other team in the comp. We had a better percentage than you pretenders after playing 9 of the top 10 teams in the first 9 rounds. Don't even give me that bullshit.

I do apologise for the enragement.

It was a great game but surely from an objective POV you can understand our concern? Umpiring is ruining the AFL and if it had happened to you you'd be feeling completely robbed right now.
There's alway dubious umpire calls it's the human element of the game.

No point whining and using it as an excuse all teams cop it.

A good team will rise above it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back