Geelong vs Adelaide Round23 SS. Dangerfield Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

What about bloody Miles !!! - listening to the Richmond game in the car last night - oh Miles was caught high - oh Miles was caught high etc etc etc - id love to know his head high free kicks this year - hes got Joel covered easily

Miles is the best ducker - head high free recipient merchant - since Hams of West Coast
Yep he is up there with the best.[/QUOTE]
miles does do it but id say from us grimes is worse. and don't get me started lt is the biggest diver in the comp. and not once have I condoned my side doing it yet cats supporters act like it doesn't happen

I said last week and was abused by crows posters that crows are making up the numbers and wouldn't beat Geelong this week

They won't get within 5 goals of Bulldogs either

The crows don't have the midfield depth to contend away from Adelaide oval ......oh I also said you won't get the 50-50 calls away from Adelaide oval

Ok on a positive they have done really well to make finals after the trauma they faced as a group ....but posts and media that they could win the flag after beating west coast was laughable

One of your mods definitely tried to palm off the home final thing as no big deal.

This exactly. Keep laughing roo fans. Integrity is still with the crows.
Ok. Hahahahahahahahaa. "Integrity". If the Crows tried less hard to win today because of last night's result, then they tanked with an eye on next week. At least North lost to a finalist in form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This exactly. Keep laughing roo fans. Integrity is still with the crows.
The Crows were always up against it down at Geelong, it was a 50/50 game down there at a venue where they haven't won since 2003. The emotion of champion players finishing careers and the knowledge of the North/Tigers result affected the mind set. I'd say Crows players were in self preservation mode early on in the game, it was catch up footy from there. Nobody picked the Lions to upset the Dogs, the whole North farce buggered up the final round completely. I expect the Crows to be a lot more competitive next week, the Dogs will be stung by that loss and it could affect them, the game is also at the MCG, it opens up a door for the Adelaide Crows. I think the Dogs will win, but it will be very close.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back