Autopsy Geelong vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunstall didn't say much during the game, that I remember.

That is how a 'special comments' commentator should be. We don't need them over analysing every time there is a turnover or someone misses a goal.

You had me until you mentioned Harry Taylor.

"Miss, Miss that boy cleaned my clock"
"Miss, Miss I can see three of you"
"Miss, Miss why am I so sleepy all of a sudden"
"Miss, Miss where does that beautiful light lead to?"

Weak b@st@rd!

I am buggared if I can figure this post out.

Mundy's form has been spectacular in the first 2 games. So far, he is 2nd in the league for clearances, 4th for contested possesions and 1st in the comp for total effective disposals. If he keeps this up, he may eventually get voted Best on Ground!

Mundy needs to do a bit more to keep his place in the team ;-)

Really liked barlow's game. Having watched the replay a couple of times, he was overhead marking in congestion at times which I have not previously noticed - this made him very effective as our link player around the ground......hope he can keep it up - his goals were useful too!

It's Thursday and I'm still baffled as to how Scott thought he could get away with letting Hill loose. Talk about guaranteeing inside 50 marks! Easily one of the most damaging users of the ball around at the moment.
I've been very strong on this for ages... Tagging anyone but Hill is ridiculously stupid. I'll be very glad if more coaches try that.

In my opinion a massive positive from the game not mentioned in this thread so far was the efficiency of Barlow. His improvement compared to the previous week was huge. Probably his best game since the first two weeks of season 2014. Spurr has also started the year wonderfully, which is also another massive positive. Mundy is running out games better than ever.
in all the excitement of Fyfe, Hill, Mundy Barlow its easy for some of the other positives to be overlooked.
Pearce D in career best form, Spurr as you said. Barlow as good as he's been which is not to be sneezed at. You just write it in the book if he takes a mark inside 50.
Ibbo, Duff, MJ and McPharlin playing together for the first time for what seems like ever.
Pav in the best condition he's been for years and as sharp as he's ever been with touch and reflexes.
I honestly can't think of a more even performance in recent memory.
About the only thing missing is Mayne and Walters at 100% but they aren't far off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back