Official Team Thread Geelong Wolves - WHERE THE STARS COME TO PLAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Live album? I had one all ready to go, then I realised it's not a live album, just a compilation of their best songs.

If I had to pick a live album from Bon Jovi it would have to be "Slippery when Wet"

Bon_jovi_slippery_when_wet.jpg

yyou

That is not LIVE?

When are we thinking to finish this questionnaire?
Any guesses?

Gold City Royals : 11.19.85
Geelong Wolves : 8.3.51

87bc679a01089b5e86d658eb3a27adc0bf1cda2f58e09a0ad5eb36e767af93cb.jpg

Another slow start and another defeat. But the gods were shinning on us to some extent as we should have been blown away by a far greater margin. We could not get near it and some concerns now surround our fitness trainer who is struggling to get us up for matches after over working us during the week.

You are on notice Lucy....Lift your game babe or else!!

We struggled to find a winner with our highest DT score only being 61.

For this reason it is difficult to provide a Wolf of the Week because quite frankly -

cb36d3d1c68a995ebb4c3c6655ac42ac.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t is there someway I can find out the game times. Is there a twitter announcement?

s**t is there someway I can find out the game times. Is there a twitter announcement?
Normally everyone gets tagged in the match thread mate... but that may have lapsed the last week or 2... we've lost the last 5 so it's hard to get up

Lucky we have Lucy to help us with that ;)

Match threads we are tagged into mate as Willo_ said.

Happy to drop your name while Im in the thread also to give you the heads up.

As for actual simming of the game its generally Monday Night around 7:30ish but holding breath is not advised

Match threads we are tagged into mate as Willo_ said.

Happy to drop your name while Im in the thread also to give you the heads up.

As for actual simming of the game its generally Monday Night around 7:30ish but holding breath is not advised
*Sunday night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back