Official Team Thread Geelong Wolves - WHERE THE STARS COME TO PLAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid is probably more accurate
stupid is as stupid does
o-FORREST-GUMP-facebook.jpg

Off to a good start in the match thread
I'd like the say we are well on top so far...

not that I really understand what is going on... I'm just posting whatever pops into my head

Ahh the old friday night pizza ritual before footy on the weekend.

Tomorrow is going to drag as we await Sunday... looking forward to taking a captain down in my first game

Ahh the old friday night pizza ritual before footy on the weekend.

Tomorrow is going to drag as we await Sunday... looking forward to taking a captain down in my first game

Uncle_Leo already tried that...oh wait, you're not referring to me, carry on.

Save me a slice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

STAFF UPDATE:

Good Morning Wolves, happy game day!

It is my pleasure to announce that we have acquired the highly sought after services of a highly recommended young lady, who will be joining our off field support team.

She will be looking after our warm ups pre training and on game days and I'm sure anything else we need.

Welcome to the Wolves Lucy Pinder

NePPHQw.gif

I hope that you will all do your best to make her feel welcome and at home.

Just another way the Wolves are raising the bar both on and off the field in season 19.

Welcome to Lucy Pinder, it is our pleasure to have her on board.

Lets give her the respect she deserves, she will be tough but fair and the results of her intense sessions will be seen throughout the course of the season. I expect everybody to be up and ready for the first time we all come together.

Also she is a very strict and disciplined girl as seen by this picture below so you have been warned

spanking.gif

OP on team page has been updated

Last edited:
Welcome to Lucy Pinder, it is our pleasure to have her on board.

Lets give her the respect she deserves, she will be tough but fair and the results of her intense sessions will be seen throughout the course of the season. I expect everybody to be up and ready for the first time we all come together.

Also she is a very strict and disciplined girl as seen by this picture below so you have been warned

spanking.gif

OP on team page has been updated
I can i pend a request for a new pair of shorts?

Sin City Swamprats : 11.5.71
Geelong Wolves : 12.12.84

Well done Wolf pack, great team effort in rainy conditions.

Congratulations to our 5 debutants in Willo_, TN25, yyou, Cooksen and manboob :thumbsu:

We started well with Hatchy1992 getting us off to a flyer with 2 of our first 3 goals and with DREAM TEAM BUFF also getting early goals we opened up a nice 2 goal lead at the first break. By the long break we opened that to 3 goals and at lemon time (for the elder gents here) we held a solid 19 point advantage. We never really looked troubled during the game and eventually won by 15 points in a solid team effort.

Stats were down due to the conditions and perhaps nerves played a part for some but we have the result we all wanted and we can all enjoy the week before our round 2 clash.

Better contributors Sim Stats wise were Willo_ who collected 24 possessions, TN25 had 23 disposals, SM had 21, Hatchy1992 had 16 and kicked 2 goals and ALF Favourite DREAM TEAM BUFF kicked 5 valuable goals to help us get home in the wet conditions.

Our Round 1 Wolf Of The Week is - DREAM TEAM BUFF for his contribution of 5 goals in conditions not suited to Full Forwards.

Congrats DTB

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back