Official Team Thread Geelong Wolves - WHERE THE STARS COME TO PLAY

Remove this Banner Ad

VERY FUN FACT!!

I hope this year has a few 1st's (of the good variety) in it since I became Captain in S17 and we have already achieved some.

Yesterday was the first time since I became skipper that we had a victory in round one and we have not been bottom!!

Keep up the great work Off & On the Qooty Field

Bring on the next victim!

Hey Wolf Pack,

A big congratulations to Willo_ for being the recipient of the first "Virgin Cup" award for S19, an award for the rookies of the SFA.

Thoroughly deserved for his outstanding debut both on the field and in the match thread.

I suspect we will see a few others fight for this prestigious award as the year unfolds.

Well done Willo_

The first of potentially a few awards if the effort is maintained..
I did promise a Joel Selwood-esque debut season....
Injury permitting I fully intend to deliver

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Wolves! It's great to finally resurface. To the LG especially but also to the players who I let down by completely going off the grid, I am real sorry.

I am working on coming back slowly, you will start to see a couple of posts each week with the aim to post on a regular basis over the next month and a half.

I love the rebrand and feel this was a great move forward for the club. Huge props to the Guernsey and logo designer who also modified the wall of fame and milestone logos.

Hope to see you all around The Lair!

Bucketss

Hey Wolves! It's great to finally resurface. To the LG especially but also to the players who I let down by completely going off the grid, I am real sorry.

I am working on coming back slowly, you will start to see a couple of posts each week with the aim to post on a regular basis over the next month and a half.

I love the rebrand and feel this was a great move forward for the club. Huge props to the Guernsey and logo designer who also modified the wall of fame and milestone logos.

Hope to see you all around The Lair!

Bucketss
Welcome back Bucketss!

anchorman.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back