Official Team Thread Geelong Wolves S20 - B&F Monday 14th December

Remove this Banner Ad

I know we just had a match thread, but just wanted to pop in here and tell you guys to keep on truckin'. Posting in an active, losing team (us last season), is much more fun than posting in an inactive, losing team (us in season 18), is all I can say. :p The wins will come, but remaining positive is up to you guys, and that's what makes the Sweet FA enjoyable.
:thumbsu:

tumblr_inline_mp33fq2IeQ1r2disq.jpg

Nakia , I have a feeling that your problem is with me. I walked in, and less than 72 hours later you decided that you had had enough of the Wolves. This is also evident in the way you said that active posters get the better positions. First of all, you had the other wing, which means you had one of the better spots on the field. ABH even gave up his spot there, and yeah, I kinda feel guilty that I took the Wing spot as well. Due to me being given the wing spot, I have noticed the Spanna65 has also dropped off in the posting, and was going to offer the spot back this week after the Wonders as I feel that I shouldn't have been given the spot so easily.

My point is that you had enough time to lave the Wolves, in the same fashion Tarks left the Hawks. You were given one of the prime positions on the field. So suck it up, because you only have yourself to blame.

Nakia , I have a feeling that your problem is with me. I walked in, and less than 72 hours later you decided that you had had enough of the Wolves. This is also evident in the way you said that active posters get the better positions. First of all, you had the other wing, which means you had one of the better spots on the field. ABH even gave up his spot there, and yeah, I kinda feel guilty that I took the Wing spot as well. Due to me being given the wing spot, I have noticed the Spanna65 has also dropped off in the posting, and was going to offer the spot back this week after the Wonders as I feel that I shouldn't have been given the spot so easily.

My point is that you had enough time to lave the Wolves, in the same fashion Tarks left the Hawks. You were given one of the prime positions on the field. So suck it up, because you only have yourself to blame.

We've had a chat with Spanna, nothing to worry about on that front. :)

I wasn't sure. From some of the stuff I've read, I could only assume it was a contributing factor. I didn't want to see him leave, especially due to such a trivial matter that I may be able to fix.

Nah, nothing to worry about. Soggy is being petulant for no reason, and those who know the full story behind the scenes know there's nothing in it except him being stupid.

It has absolutely nothing to do with you... Maybe a little as you contribute to the mess that is posted in match threads.

It has absolutely nothing to do with you... Maybe a little as you contribute to the mess that is posted in match threads.

That "mess" did die done after the first few rounds mate which I suspected it would.

As I thought the start of the season breeds over enthusiasm and the first few matches were not great. Royals was s**t due to their lack of anything...Swamprats was the worst EVER and we got better against the Furies and improved again this thread.

Patience was all that was required.

That "mess" did die done after the first few rounds mate which I suspected it would.

As I thought the start of the season breeds over enthusiasm and the first few matches were not great. Royals was s**t due to their lack of anything...Swamprats was the worst EVER and we got better against the Furies and improved again this thread.

Patience was all that was required.
I really didn't pay attention to round 4 but I beg to differ about the Furies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is your grudge against them mate, but it was better than the horrid Rats thread.
I hold no grudges towards anyone... Simply rate the Furies as one of the poorer posting clubs.

Ah no. Just above the Wolves and Rats.

Why do you bother coming back to wolves related threads? It's clear no one here wants anything to do with you and that you obviously dislike the wolves (including some of their members). Why would you waste your time by being here? Unless you get some satisfaction out of it like a troll... Surely you have better things to do rather than get upset at a made up game lol...that is pretty pathetic.

Why do you bother coming back to wolves related threads? It's clear no one here wants anything to do with you and that you obviously dislike the wolves (including some of their members). Why would you waste your time by being here? Unless you get some satisfaction out of it like a troll... Surely you have better things to do rather than get upset at a made up game lol...that is pretty pathetic.

No mate he is a troll looking to provoke an argument.

Then when you get on top of the argument he falls back on the fact he provoked you and rustled jimmies etc, etc.....classic troll routine around here.

Lol Soggy, Season 20: 2 games. That puts you 2 short of 100...what a shame.
:thumbsu:

Merely means I play my 100th for the Royals. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back