Official Team Thread Geelong Wolves - WHERE THE STARS COME TO PLAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Shut up Jatz.

You're lucky I can't ban you in these parts... :cool::D

I'd just get it overturned anyway.

tumblr_m8s427YAOd1r7ajmy.gif

Shameless self promotion time

If any of you have curiously clicked the link in my signature you would see that I have ran an interview thread on the Geelong Board over the off season, well to end the series one of mods on the board turned the tables and interviewed me...

So if you are interested the link is

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...his-week-willo_.1080678/page-27#post-37615035

Grab a drink and get to know me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we may need to shuffle the team around.
We need something to change to stop the rot or get out of this rut we are in.

The sim clearly doesn't like me in the centre so lets start there

Coney Island Warriors : 20.10.130
Geelong Wolves : 11.9.75

Another week and another slow start resulting in yet another defeat. From sitting pretty at 3-1 we have slumped to a troubled 3-4 win/loss ratio. We need to snap out of the is funk if we are going to play finals. Beauty is we have the ability to turn things around quickly and get on a run. But we need commitment from each and every one of us to put us back on track.

So enough of being Mr Nice Guy...I hate losing so its time for the gloves to come off

Again we had some players that the sim fancied but as has been the case the last few weeks the sim has been fussy and has disliked more than she has liked. Well I say deck the sim. Next week we make some changes to have the sim not sure which way is up or which way is down. If she wants to deck with us we will deck right back....Up yours sim I say!

yyou worked hard with 27 touches, Cooksen had 24, Bucketss collected 22 while TurtleMaster gathered 20. Hatchy1992 had 21 possessions and 16 HO while SM had 28 and Spanna65 26 with 9 tackles.

Wolf of the Week - Spanna65

LzzIhjv.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back