No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best quote I've seen on the Norf board:

LOL. Sure, an "aberration". An aberration is when it happens once or twice, not every second match :drunk:
Shouldn't be quoting other team boards unless you remove the linking info.

Sounds like they're predicting what Scott's presser will be though.

Wasn't c7 pre game so much better without the idiot Mick Molloy
I don't know that c7 and good go together but I know Molloy and good don't so

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If nothing else West Coast's % should drop after this game. Also I would back in Adelaide to upset West Coast in Perth next weekend. The heat and the travel will effect their recovery for that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West coast putting teams away and scoring all the time. Definitely a dangerous team again. They always seem to be thereabouts every second season do west coast. Great culture at that club.

KOLOKOTRONIS

they do have a penchant for big thrashings in finals, almost the opposite of the Hawks.

they seem to produce a lot of goals from marks on leads directly towards the kicker. not sure if this can be quelled but its definitely a bit of a throwback

West coast putting teams away and scoring all the time. Definitely a dangerous team again. They always seem to be thereabouts every second season do west coast. Great culture at that club.

KOLOKOTRONIS
great culture??? players flatlining in off season usa trips, ben cousins & daniel kerr……not a great culture but a powerful entity

they do have a penchant for big thrashings in finals, almost the opposite of the Hawks.

they seem to produce a lot of goals from marks on leads directly towards the kicker. not sure if this can be quelled but its definitely a bit of a throwback

Correct

No club comes close to us when it comes to being competitive in finals etc. I was trying to say that they always seem to bounce back and not bottom out for a while. 3 afl premierships and many many finals appearances. They are back this year as a force.

KOLOKOTRONIS

West Coast still haven't really beaten anyone of note. They have played only 3 top 8 sides so far and only beaten one. Richmond, by 20.

They will play us, Sydney, Freo, Dogs and Adelaide (second game) in WA with matches against Adelaide and Collingwood the only ones remaining against a current top 8 side away from home.

We are 9-4 after having played 13 games. In previous seasons our record has been as follows:

2011 - 9-4 (finished 18-4)
2012 - 9-4 (finished 17-5)
2013 - 12-1 (finished 19-3)
2014 - 10-3 (finished 17-5)

Very nice looking stats.

Just hope we can finishly as strongly as we have in the above years.

2011....won last 9 straight.....wow promised so much.

I'm thinking the boys will be up for a red hot crack just the same.

The thing this year is pretty much anyone looks beatable. Maybe West Coast will be the toughest assignment. More dangerous for us than Freo or Shitney for my money.

As ugly and frustrating as we have played at times...we have still only lost 4 games by a collective 24 pts.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back