No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draw Doesn't help us at all.

umps cost GC two goals in the last, that holding the ball to Matera was blatant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well not the worst result, they have good percentage and easy run home bar us and Freo, so if they won they probably would finish second on percentage.

where as if we win against them, then they lose to Freo, we should finish second by 2 points.

Hey, I'm standing up and reaching here...mainly because I can't sit down because I've been reamed up the a$$ by the Umps 2 nights in a row, (that should have been dropping the ball in the GC forward line, instead it goes the length of the field and WCE get the point that gave them 2 points)

Can't believe that wasn't holding the ball for the Suns with 3 minutes to go

Also didn't like the holding the ball Darling got late - yes the Suns player dived on it - but Darling grabbed him and dragged him backwards before the Suns player had touched the ball.

Its one thing that absolutely sh!ts me with umpires, if someone starts a tackle before the player actually has taken possession then its an easy holding the man decision but never paid

Hawthorn and West Coast have had exactly the same amount scored on them both so far this year now - but us having scored 114 points more. And us with more losses and an arguably (or not so arguably) tougher fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back