No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRP very slow with their report this week? Obviously. Dempsey will be the sacrificial lamb this week but there didn't seem to be much else controversial going on that I'm aware of. No Brownlow favourites or players crucial to finals' campaigns who need their misdemeanours, um 'massaged' into insignificance ? :cool:

Grrr... I keep hearing radio 'experts' saying Bolton would have arranged to take some other Hawthorn people to Carlton with him, the people they are mentioning are either Damien Carroll or Chris Fagan. I sincerely hope this is a case of idiots not knowing what they are talking about, I can cop Bolton leaving but taking some of our other staff with him would be too much :mad:

Grrr... I keep hearing radio 'experts' saying Bolton would have arranged to take some other Hawthorn people to Carlton with him, the people they are mentioning are either Damien Carroll or Chris Fagan. I sincerely hope this is a case of idiots not knowing what they are talking about, I can cop Bolton leaving but taking some of our other staff with him would be too much :mad:
Can see him trying Clarko did after all.
DC would hurt but Fagan could be a catastrophe

Can see him trying Clarko did after all.
DC would hurt but Fagan could be a catastrophe

I have a feeling Fagan would not go but I can see some of the others possibly leaving. The fact that DC effectively got a promotion upon Bolton's departure might mean he is staying. Oh well, if the worst happens let's hope we have some other quality people lined up. Guys like Fagan don't grow on trees though.

Not happy if thats true given he got released early

I have a feeling Fagan would not go but I can see some of the others possibly leaving. The fact that DC effectively got a promotion upon Bolton's departure might mean he is staying. Oh well, if the worst happens let's hope we have some other quality people lined up. Guys like Fagan don't grow on trees though.

I would be devastated if Fagan went!:cry::cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not happy if thats true given he got released early

No. Me neither. I thought when he got the job and left and no one went with him then that was that (I first heard talk of this a few weeks ago). But now I am hearing they will join him at the end of the season. This was form Robert Shaw and the other bloke that's on SEN with him on Monday nights. Hopefully they have nfi :mad: (pardon my french :oops: ).

i take it with a grain of salt as it was on SEN where i heard that a condition of his being released early, was that Bolts doesn't poach any support staff from the Hawks. with fagan as his right hand man, it would be the nucleus of a Tassie mafia. It might be an elaborate plot to relocate carlton to Queenstown! ha ha...

Didn't Clarko take a few Port people over to Hawthorn when he arrived? Wouldn't be surprised at all.

The paul roos book of excuses.
It is remarkable isn't it? he wins one flag (although you'd think the bludz kulture would have won it on its own) and he is somehow painted as god's gift to coaching? why is there not a chorus of derision as to his treading water stint at Melbourne? is he wearing some magic cloak of ineptitude invisibility?

Didn't Clarko take a few Port people over to Hawthorn when he arrived? Wouldn't be surprised at all.
Yeah he brought Russell over from port at the very least, Fagan not sure but they had worked together at Melbourne at least

Surely if people like Fagan, Carroll etc. if contracted will not be release from that contract if they want to move to a different club.

It is often different when a coach is moving for a head coaching position (in fact pretty sure its in their contracts).

A couple of years ago $wans refused to let Dew go to the Dees when Roos started even though they wanted him to potentially be the new head coach their after the Roos stint.

It is remarkable isn't it? he wins one flag (although you'd think the bludz kulture would have won it on its own) and he is somehow painted as god's gift to coaching? why is there not a chorus of derision as to his treading water stint at Melbourne? is he wearing some magic cloak of ineptitude invisibility?

I admire Paul Roos for getting someone to pay him $1.5 million per year for sitting on his arse.
That's $3 million blowing in the wind.

He's a smart man, pity about the crap football coach part!

Does Hawthorn exist anymore?Not one commentator on any footy shows have even mentioned us tonight. The Crows,Freo, Ricmond,Swans talked about, but we just don't get mentioned. I just hope we put them all to shame. :oops: Except that Sam was mentioned again, piss weak.How can Sam be responsible for Fyfes sore left leg, when he corked his right leg fgs. Go drop dead Wilson, Barrett, and Lyon. More down the hole for you, filling up fast:oops:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back