No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldogs were rubbish inside the 50 in that last quarter. Carlton looked rubbish too for large parts of the game too. Gee, they've got some very ordinary players running about in that side.

Bulldogs should come over the top of the Blues there, but just kept ******* up every opportunity they had to score.

I just don't bother with footy tipping anymore.
I'm the same.

I'm still tipping really well but the teams I tip are playing terribly. It's hard to form a winning partnership if the other half aren't keeping up their end...

Judd hamstring ... twang.

That's not good for the blues revival...

I know it's not good to laugh at someone getting injured, but I did chuckle a little. Not cause he got injured, but more that the Blues finally get a win, some good news, only to be tinged with the Judd hamstring. Just kinda amusing

Have we done the Gold Coast rushed behind/ somehow a goal thing yet? Well here we go...

How the heck did they award that a goal????? What exactly was the idiot in the video room looking at?

It brings back memories of the Ashes series in England when Khawaja was given out after missing the ball by about two inches...

First the MRP is a complete shambles and now the score review people can't get simple things correct... Oh god what next?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

su5a4age.jpg

Anyone else looking forward to Essendon v Collingwood today? Hate them both but it should be a creaking game, my supercoach team also has quiet a vested interest in it as well, I'm tipping the Pies but only just

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Anyone else looking forward to Essendon v Collingwood today? Hate them both but it should be a creaking game, my supercoach team also has quiet a vested interest in it as well, I'm tipping the Pies but only just

Should be a good one, Collingwood to win IMO. Got Beams in my supercoach as well

Not really tbh, I'm sure once it starts I'll be more enthusiastic. I think all this talk of 'blockbusters' and trying to find new ways that footy can commercially exploit these occasions is wearing a little thin atm.

I am. But more so Freo North for some reason. The Saints Lions game will present a good opportunity for some weights, lawn mowing or sleep.

It's actually not a bad looking bra. If it was sheer, had a little lace in the right spots and was a front clasping number and i'd had twelve cans and the lighting was ambient i'd have a crack. More than a handful's a waste :)
Not sure i'd call him later though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back