No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freo aren't much chop.
Lost a bit of forward structure without Pav, but geez their key backs are really struggling at the moment.

Mcpharlin looks to have lost a fair bit of pace, Dawson is a spud.

As for their forward line - Mayne doesnt kick enough goals. They miss Walters

The last minute or so pretty much summed up Carlton. Spuds s**t themselves when under pressure and Carlton have plenty of those.

As for Freo i would not worry about them too much. To win premierships you need to kick goals and they have next to nothing up front.

Lost a bit of forward structure without Pav, but geez their key backs are really struggling at the moment.

Mcpharlin looks to have lost a fair bit of pace, Dawson is a spud.

As for their forward line - Mayne doesnt kick enough goals. They miss Walters
The pro-Freo commentators on SEN are saying "Freo made a statement tonight".

Lol.

What is this genius game plan of Ross Lyon supposed to be? Carlton had no problems picking holes in this supposedly impenetrable defensive press and when they got the ball they just scragged and kicked it forward to no one in particular hoping for the best.

They were lucky Carlton don't know how to win games.

Commentators embarrassed themselves again....... Freo were gone early in the 3rd according to them. Went a bit early again.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew Carlton would lose, their kicking is atrocious. Not just for goal, all of it.

i particularly enjoyed when they handballed it 3 times got a guy free on the wing running forward with 2 minutes remaining and he kicked it out on the full by 10+m, that was my favourite disposal, i mean no pressure running forward and kick it out on the full by over 10 metres, good job........i dont think a guy in the C grade amateurs could manage that highlight....:cry:

For the life of me I can't understand how any neutral can support 'Fremantle Football'

FFS 'Dockers Footy' is cancer for football

Lyon has been serving up "Cancer Football" since his St Kilda days, i remember we got blamed at one point for being a boring team, when it was Lyons Saints that were overly defensive, he seems to get away with alot in the media......they seem to love him for some reason

Freo got some injury concerns now with Pav and that Mizingu guy.
Cats will beat them next week down at the stupid cattery!
If pies manage to beat port then we have sewn up top 4...

This. I'd go as far as to say we've almost locked in an MCG QF (subject to Geelong rolling Fremantle and Port losing to either Collingwood or Sydney)

...unfortunately we'll probably be drawn to play Geelong, the team I can see giving us the most trouble in the finals again!

Lyon has been serving up "Cancer Football" since his St Kilda days, i remember we got blamed at one point for being a boring team, when it was Lyons Saints that were overly defensive, he seems to get away with alot in the media......they seem to love him for some reason

Somewhat surprising as he's got the media personality of an inanimate carbon rod...

It gets better...

"Gee Judd was good tonight....

Yeah, he was involved in a few moments after the ankle injury....

He had 16 disposals at half time....

He finished with 22.."

It was at this point they realised that 6 possessions in a half wasn't exactly fantastic.

It gets better...

"Gee Judd was good tonight....

Yeah, he was involved in a few moments after the ankle injury....

He had 16 disposals at half time....

He finished with 22.."

It was at this point they realised that 6 possessions in a half wasn't exactly fantastic.

He was pretty good tonight - but Jeezus he butchers the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back