No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be clear I can understand why people feel the way you do about Bud. I was angry at first because as you correctly stated as a club we gave him everything and he played us (fans at least, I'm sure the club clued on based on the role he played in 2013) for a fool, but now that we've won the most amazing premiership I can remember in my lifetime and have improved our list in key areas (ruck & defense), I'm comfortable with how things ended up. I was being tongue in cheek with regards to the kids part as well, we get to enjoy the now and will hopefully be there abouts again in 2015!

Yep, Buddy leaving and then winning the 2014 Premiership in the way we did is like Charlene from Frankston North cheating on you and suddenly Jennifer Lawrence invites you to spend the weekend at her condo in LA.

You forget Charlene pretty quickly!

;)

Yep, Buddy leaving and then winning the 2014 Premiership in the way we did is like Charlene from Frankston North cheating on you and suddenly Jennifer Lawrence invites you to spend the weekend at her condo in LA.

You forget Charlene pretty quickly!

;)
Buddy...?
Buddy Who....?
Have to be a flog with a ******* name like that.
Anyway. Never heard of him so whatever.

I was more thinking along the lines of her comment regarding the Syds mids not turning up, but hey your interpretation works as well.
Gotta get my mind out of the gutter, there are ladies who read some of my crap (so said my wife just now) :straining:

Is going to Hawks Nest like going to Bunnings?I walked into the Hawthorn store yesterday and besides being under stocked i walked out with alot more than i planned to buy but i was one football short and decided to go to Waverley to get the football and walked out with another full bag,my son will be happy with Santa anyway!!!!!

C'mon Rowie, we all know the merchandise is for you.
I don't know, using the excuse that you bought it for your son for Christmas.
Pathetic... ;)

He's dead to me. His kids can maybe try fix that bloodz culture he is part of now. Good luck to him but he aint a hawk in any way shape or form anymore and if you think being nice to him will make his kids choose us you're dreaming, coz as supporters and a club we were brilliant to him and he shoved that in our faces.

"A s**t in a harbour city is safe, but that's not what shits are built for."

1411881852283.jpg

Congrats on Buddy and Jes getting engaged. I know there is a lot of angst among us over the way Buddy left our club, I for one am grateful of the role he played in our 2008 and 2013 premiership years and will always cherish the 9 years of highlights and magic he gave us. Also I'm secretly hoping that if we are nice to Buddy maybe his kids will pick us when it comes to father son 20 odd years from now.

http://www.news.com.au/national/bud...they-are-engaged/story-e6frfkp9-1227163460458
I doubt they will qualify for fs at the syds. Needs to reach 100 games and thats gonna be interesting to watch that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Buddy's kids will be off limits academy pieces of s**t with heavily weighted ambassador payments.

I'm more interested to see who his best man and groomsmen are...

That will be interesting. However, I doubt he will be allowed to have a Hawk for best man, I would have my bet on an Australian of The Year. Just for bragging rights of course.

I doubt they will qualify for fs at the syds. Needs to reach 100 games and thats gonna be interesting to watch that.
He only needs to play for another 4 seasons. He will easily make 100 games there unless some career threatening injuries occur.

He only needs to play for another 4 seasons. He will easily make 100 games there unless some career threatening injuries occur.
4 full seasons. That will take him to 32 / 33 or so. If he misses the equivalent of a year over that space of time he will be playing until he is fairly old. Might get there but it is no certainty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back