No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Gibson knows how Scott Thompson was feeling, that's for sure!

What a bullshit decision!
Someone tell Wantfrees that this isn't a PF and he's wasting his magic tricks in H&A.
He seriously needs to be suspended for creating frees. But then again, with Thomas on the other end it probably balances out.

luciien

Team Captain
Sep 30, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
Cannot believe I am watching two top four teams from last year. Absolute headless chicken, glorified preseason game. Neither club has a decent forward to anchor things.

seysearles

Supreme Leader
Oct 5, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Who are we supporting in this game. I am on North simply using the logic that I want to minimise the possibility of Port getting a home final.

Not sure if mentioned but we play these two teams in the next two weeks (Port then North). Players going down wont hurt us.

Last edited:
Whoa re we supporting in this game. I am on North simply using the logic that I want to minimise the possibility of Port getting a home final.

Not sure if mentioned but we play this two teams in the next two weeks. Players going down wont hurt us.

I'm just going for them to poleaxe each other and run themselves into the ground.

The fittest team in the competition looking pretty tired.

macmate

Club Legend
Hawthorn Hawks - Smith and Savage 2011 Player Sponsor
Dec 16, 2008
Caulfield North
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Benfica, Liverpool, 49ers
is port trying to lose this game? gray has been horrid and chad not much better

What's up with Brizzy?....2 smashings from 2 very mediocre sides in the Pies & Tigers at home!....Worrying signs to say the least!

Leppa might just overtake Malthouse as the first to be sacked this year, if their season continues on in this fashion!
They're having a dip, but keep coughing up the ball, you think, "This looks promising" and then a grubber ends up in the hands of a richmond player who coughs it back up to the guy who kicked it to him. It's kind of mesmerising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back