No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Fair Dinkum Pessi....That's so far ahead, who the **** knowso_O....I'm just concerned about this week mate, getting over Norf & having another shot at a Flag in 2015.

Why cant we do both ?

From what I can see, we will have Rough, Lewis, Bruest, Puopolo, Rioli as forwards, Lewis, Sheils, Langford, Hill, Smith, McEvoy as mids, Birchall, Stratton, Dureya, Suckling in defence

Fourteen is a few more than the nine the cats now have

Went to the game last night - sat with 2 excited Deeee supporters and said to them Hoges will be a Hawk at the end of his current contract - that took the smile off their face;)

So I can deduce that you have returned from "over-there".
Welcome back Bruce. Look forward to catching up soon.

BigRough

Club Legend
Jun 5, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Wellington Phoenix, Blackcaps
AFL360 last night with Mike Sheehan instead of Robbo... What a breath of fresh air. Especially the coaches segment, no dumbarse rambling questions taking up half the airtime.

Robbo's alright.
Except for after last years GF.
Was in the Hawks rooms & said to Robbo 'the missus wants a photo with you'
He replied 'I'm too busy'
I sarcastically said 'c'mon, she loves you'

The prick turned to me and said 'I know' :mad::mad:

Thankfully, I know she doesn't

Noodleman2

Debutant
Oct 8, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
anyone watch the Brisbane v West Coast? Its sad to see the Lions are not up to AFL standard in terms of disposal. Their gun midfielders are all average kicks guys like rockliff, zorko, beams. Then you have Claye Beams who has been on the list 4 years, couldn't hit a target to save his life. Young guys like Tom Cutler who can actually win the ball, his kicking is deplorable, noticed he kicked a lot of 35 metres passes about 25 metres in the air giving defenders plenty of time to spoil the mark.

hamohawk1

Premiership Player
Feb 18, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
anyone watch the Brisbane v West Coast? Its sad to see the Lions are not up to AFL standard in terms of disposal. Their gun midfielders are all average kicks guys like rockliff, zorko, beams. Then you have Claye Beams who has been on the list 4 years, couldn't hit a target to save his life. Young guys like Tom Cutler who can actually win the ball, his kicking is deplorable, noticed he kicked a lot of 35 metres passes about 25 metres in the air giving defenders plenty of time to spoil the mark.

genuinely thought the lions had a massive chance to win this game, playing at home with a depleted eagles side as well. they are really the sub par afl team of the moment

Hawks1994

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Arizona Cardinals

It is really strange, because I thought last year they had made some good improvement in their all round game.
They've gone backwards, no wonder their young players want out

HR Roughnstuf

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Robbo's alright.
Except for after last years GF.
Was in the Hawks rooms & said to Robbo 'the missus wants a photo with you'
He replied 'I'm too busy'
I sarcastically said 'c'mon, she loves you'

The prick turned to me and said 'I know' :mad::mad:

Thankfully, I know she doesn't

Who in their right mind would want a photo with Slobbo?

Robbo reminds me of the s**t Demon from the movie 'Dogma'.
I reckon he's more like the clown in "spawn" - but with hair.

spawn-clown1.jpg

This may have been covered elsewhere but is anyone else bemused by the AFL's bizarre decision to include Jamie Elliot's clearly illegal goal in the 3 goals of the week to choose from? Given his non-mark in a previous week was also up for the weekly gong one wonders what incriminating photos he has of someone high up in the AFL hierarchy? o_O

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
This may have been covered elsewhere but is anyone else bemused by the AFL's bizarre decision to include Jamie Elliot's clearly illegal goal in the 3 goals of the week to choose from? Given his non-mark in a previous week was also up for the weekly gong one wonders what incriminating photos he has of someone high up in the AFL hierarchy? o_O

Apparently he's cutting Gillon McLachlan's Grass, these days!....A job for which the new CEO has no time for.;)

that-fresh-cut-grass-smell-is-actually-a-chemical-distress-signal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back