Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laids hasn't really been that impressive for them. Good luck to the guy, but hardly worth crying over.
Who's crying? I said his dumping was a point of confusion for me.

I'd actually send Gibbs back to HB to get him finding the footy again. OR, give him the job on Murphy tomorrow as the defensive forward,

As a short term solution I have absolutely no problems with. I can see your reasoning. Long term? Needs to be in the guts.

Memo to Bomber Thompson, we are all over the 'I am not really interested in watching the game' type seating position in the coaches box....just watch the ******* game and quit that stupid smirk!

Memo to Bomber Thompson, we are all over the 'I am not really interested in watching the game' type seating position in the coaches box....just watch the ******* game and quit that stupid smirk!

Yeh, he doesn't have that look 'hey this is easy' look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laids hasn't really been that impressive for them. Good luck to the guy, but hardly worth crying over.
This.

I'm not quite sure what everyone is whining about.

Didn't hear a whimper when he was the only player omitted from the team that lost to GWS.

I also love how Laidler claims he was fit last year and just wasn't given a game.

Does he forget he had surgery to remove the screw from his knee halfway through the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back