Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm missed this, until this morning - its all gone, as is the history of carlton one. Picked up a few there though..that will no doubt end up on youtube in futre...somehow....
I picked up a few including the history of Carlton DVD.

Got the confirmation email today saying they expect delivery in 4-6 weeks. :confused:

Buddy doesn't have a licence does he?

Not that I am aware of... he might have it back by now!

He lost his license in 2012 for 6 months.

Definitely has it back now.

Changed traffic conditions in Sydney :D

Bl8khoGCMAMdP0C.jpg:large

Fargo fans

SBS thursdays

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/-372sp.html

Intimacy and claustrophobia mingle as the Coen brothers' Fargo is rebooted.

Few film-to-television adaptations work well. Fewer still are brilliant. Which makes Fargo, a wry, uncomfortably funny crime thriller that hits its target with disturbing ease, a very unusual creature indeed. Based on the 1996 Coen brothers film of the same name, the television series opens with familiar tones and touches, but introduces new characters and crimes.

thylacine60

If you liked the movie, you'll definitely like the show. Did the movie great justice I thought. Didn't hurt that the main protagonists are Billy Bob Thornton and Martin Freeman. Very well done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather play the pies coming off a win than a loss.

Plus Essendon lose and if we win tomorrow we're equal - who would have guessed it a couple weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back