Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm looking to become a member at carlton next year, I'm not sure what the best memberships option would be for me,
Only home games
Not set seating
Extra bonuses
Don't care about cost

What would be the best option???

Hi there, I'm looking to become a member at carlton next year, I'm not sure what the best memberships option would be for me,
Only home games
Not set seating
Extra bonuses
Don't care about cost

I'd recommend captains club home package.

You get a seat for general admission for home and away, access for finals tickets before public for the first 3 weeks of finals.

Also just the raffle for GF tickets if we make it. Also access to captains club social room.

There was a waiting list a few years ago but unsure about now.

I have the reserved version would recommend it for anyone.

I'd recommend captains club home package.

You get a seat for general admission for home and away, access for finals tickets before public for the first 3 weeks of finals.

Also just the raffle for GF tickets if we make it. Also access to captains club social room.

There was a waiting list a few years ago but unsure about now.

I have the reserved version would recommend it for anyone.
Is the reserved one the $700 or $800 one? I had that last year despite living in Sydney and only attending one game haha.

Is the reserved one the $700 or $800 one? I had that last year despite living in Sydney and only attending one game haha.

That's the membership i've got this year, but thinking about scaling it back to no reserved seats next year.
Plus, me and the old boy only sit in our reserves seats for the big games.

Mine is reserved as well, but because I take a couple mates with me all the time and sit with them, I very rarely use my reserved seat.

I don't use my etihad home seat because the girl we take likes being near the cheer squad.

I miss those leathery 2nd level seats.

Love my home seats at the Gold though

Only home games
Not set seating
Extra bonuses
Don't care about cost

Membership packages :-

http://membership.carltonfc.com.au/packages

http://membership.carltonfc.com.au/packages/view/43/Captains_Club_Reserved

I have the Captains Club Reserved Membership (home games) and have had it since day 1 when we moved from Princes Park back in 2005.

I've always had Social Club M/ship and decided the best way to go was to get reserved seats and have had the same seats for 9 years.

Good thing is that you don't have to get to the game early with a reserved seat.

Generally for away games, we buy the blockbuster games tix in advance but for next year I might include General Admission away games as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Membership packages :-

http://membership.carltonfc.com.au/packages

http://membership.carltonfc.com.au/packages/view/43/Captains_Club_Reserved

I have the Captains Club Reserved Membership (home games) and have had it since day 1 when we moved from Princes Park back in 2005.

I've always had Social Club M/ship and decided the best way to go was to get reserved seats and have had the same seats for 9 years.

Good thing is that you don't have to get to the game early with a reserved seat.

Generally for away games, we buy the blockbuster games tix in advance but for next year I might include General Admission away games as well.
What is the social club??

What do you do in the social club

You get access to the Captains Club (social club) rooms at the MCG and Etihad for post match functions and you also get a chance to win change room passes during the season.

Have a look at the links I posted above for more info #GoBlues

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back