Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Vickery probable suspension does this mean that Hampson will get a reprieve and be back in the Richmond team.
tumblr_md99qeyIDY1rynk4uo1_500.gif

We can only hope

We have Kreuzer...have faith
i have faith in his ability, i just dont in his body. Remember the article on CFC official site about kreuzer and life after footy?, it was pretty recent, its like they all know and he has been told, do it again and its game over. But hey im speculating but a very odd article indeed, well thats the way i took it.

When times get tough I take myself back to the moment Tyrone Vickery won himself a holding the ball against Walker in his forward pocket for a certain goal. Instead of demanding the ball back he decided to shout profanities in Walker's ear while rocket surgeon Aaron Edwards played on and got tackled in the square :) #ItsTheLittleThings

Turning point in the EF - Vickery & Tuck going up for the same boundary throw in & slamming it down Gibba's throat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a well deserved extension with justified results

They didn't extend anything based on results, he took up the option of a 3rd year that he had from the beginning. Gives them another year to try to line up a replacement.

I remember when he was appointed the CEO at Melbourne saying they were expecting a barrage of calls from assistant coaches wanting to coach under him with the succession plan in mind.

Funny that it never eventuated and they still haven't been able to lure a potential successor.

Josh Dunkley was allegedly BOG with four goals for Gippsland Power in the last round of the TAC Cup. I guess the Swans won't complain about the F/S rule next year. They could Dunkley and Callum Mills with back to back picks ala the Dogs who snagged Liberatore and Wallis in the one draft. They'll need some COLA to keep Dunkley in Sydney.

Mills is the son of a former Perth and WA player. Sounds a similar situation to Kane Lucas who was projected to be a first round pick at 17. Kane is the son of John Lucas who played for Perth and South Melbourne. Rort if they've used the Academy system to get the son of a former footballer. System was designed to get players from other codes like Jack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back