Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As good news as it is that Roos has signed for 2016, I still think it's strange to have a coach who refuses to coach a team long term. It's just weird having an expiry date when it's the coaches choice.

Josh Dunkley was allegedly BOG with four goals for Gippsland Power in the last round of the TAC Cup. I guess the Swans won't complain about the F/S rule next year. They could Dunkley and Callum Mills with back to back picks ala the Dogs who snagged Liberatore and Wallis in the one draft. They'll need some COLA to keep Dunkley in Sydney.

Mills is the son of a former Perth and WA player. Sounds a similar situation to Kane Lucas who was projected to be a first round pick at 17. Kane is the son of John Lucas who played for Perth and South Melbourne. Rort if they've used the Academy system to get the son of a former footballer. System was designed to get players from other codes like Jack.
They have to nominate as a father son, if sydney need some cola to keep them in sydney I doubt theyd nominate to go there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Safari!!!!

Excuse my ignorance HD..

But how do you use Adblock?
I'm unsure about on safari but with 3rd party browsers like Firefox and chrome it's an add on you download and run the installer and it is automatically active while using that browser.

Also takes care of pesky youtube ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back