Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what we have now is Richmond ahead by 11 points with 3 seconds on the clock.

Cotchin turns over the ball and player x kicks the ball at goal but it clearly goes through the points post.

Umpires confer and send it up to a dope-smoking teen who hates the Richmond song and thinks, "Stuff it" It's a goal.

Richmond are now still 5 points up but Riewoldt has done a back-flip which accidentally head-butted an opponent.

The umpire doesn't like the Richmond song either and gives away an after the siren free. Some 175cm player kicks truly and Richmond lose....Easy.
Were there a better cure for boredom than watching this video on repeat, it would single handedly cure the nation's drug problem (might drive those poor Richmond supporting saps deeper into the mire, but).

So what we have now is Richmond ahead by 11 points with 3 seconds on the clock.

Cotchin turns over the ball and player x kicks the ball at goal but it clearly goes through the points post.

Umpires confer and send it up to a dope-smoking teen who hates the Richmond song and thinks, "Stuff it" It's a goal.

Richmond are now still 5 points up but Riewoldt has done a back-flip which accidentally head-butted an opponent.

The umpire doesn't like the Richmond song either and gives away an after the siren free. Some 175cm player kicks truly and Richmond lose....Easy.

Yes, except the first kick at goal is a full 5 seconds after the siren sounds, and the free kick after the siren hits the post, ricochets off and hits the other post, umpire says behind, referred to video review, video ump says umpire's call, umpire awards a goal.

Has been carrying on about a Richmond/Sydney Grand Final for a while. :rolleyes:

Richmond would have to beat Sydney in Sydney next weekend, Port/Freo away, Port/Freo away again, Hawthorn and then Sydney again in the GF.

whoever makes it will be belted week 1 of finals anyway. Massive difference in class between top 5 and the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys but you are all mean. I just don't get all the hate. Just let them enjoy their ten minutes in the sun for a week. We should just concentrate on our team and not worry about any other teams through September. Like I said my Richmond supporting friend actually likes Carlton so I am happy for her.

Grigg to turn it over in the dying seconds as Richmond try to eat up the clock by missing a simple target. Shot on goal for the Swans after the siren .

I want WCE to get it because I like them best out of teams in contention, but I want Adelaide to make it so we have a shown down elimination final ( providing Freo win this week).

Sorry guys but you are all mean. I just don't get all the hate. Just let them enjoy their ten minutes in the sun for a week. We should just concentrate on our team and not worry about any other teams through September. Like I said my Richmond supporting friend actually likes Carlton so I am happy for her.
Go Tiges!

Bloody hell, the AFL is investigating of racist abuse directed at Buddy and Goodes yesterday .. You would think by now that sort of disgraceful behaviour would go the way of The Dodo and The VCR.

I like Doggies fans, but this sort of crap sullies their footy club. Hopefully they can find the offenders and cancel their membership for several years ...

Maybe WCE for me not too sure.

I think with Adelaide they probably will have a better 2015, what with Walker only playing half season and with Betts and Pods having another pre-season with the Crows they could be the team to watch.

Adelaide have blown 2 chances to guarantee finals . If they make it, it's on the back of other teams failing. But it would make for a good week 1 of finals.

Bloody hell, the AFL is investigating of racist abuse directed at Buddy and Goodes yesterday .. You would think by now that sort of disgraceful behaviour would go the way of The Dodo and The VCR.

I like Doggies fans, but this sort of crap sullies their footy club. Hopefully they can find the offenders and cancel their membership for several years ...

I just can't understand how some people think that this sort of behaviour is okay.

Sheesh, harden up JR40. No room for softies on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back