Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We could always buy the two grand finalists jumpers and do a quick change towards the end of the game and make out we barrack for the Premiers. I remember being at the 99GF and this guy behind me annoyed me all day. There he was in his Norf jumper and giving me heaps. I have a memory for faces. Next time we played Collingwood, guess who was decked out in his Magpie jumper. ******* idiot.:mad:

We won the game:D

Reluctantly, have to admit there may have been some logic there. Doubt he was barracking for North as much as he was barracking against the blues.

I'll always barrack for whoever is playing against the pies. Except on Anzac day. Each year my head almost explodes through equal hatred and utter confusion. In the end I usually cheer for a draw.

I'll always barrack for whoever is playing against the pies. Except on Anzac day. Each year my head almost explodes through equal hatred and utter confusion. In the end I usually cheer for a draw.

A good mate of mine is a eagles member and there is a guy who sits two rows in front of him at every game.

Apparently his wife is a eagles fan and he can't stand them but must be forced to go along so he will wear the jumper of whatever team is playing the eagles that week and cheer for them like his life depended on it.

Freo just had their first Rising Star Nomination in 4 years (and the first in the Ross Lyon era) in Tabener. Collingwood fans are upset Broomhead didn't get it, but Tabener has been solid for much of the year, a reward for consistency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting!

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...-his-foot-injury/story-fnjuhrhu-1227037445209

FORMER Geelong Cats star Matthew Egan has launched legal action over the treatment of his debilitating foot injury.
A former All-Australian player, 31-year-old Egan’s career never recovered from a navicular stress fracture in his right foot that he sustained in 2007.

Egan is claiming damages and costs for alleged negligent treatment by the Cats sports medicine physician Dr Chris Bradshaw and orthopedic surgeon Mark Blackney.

A writ was lodged Tuesday in the Supreme Court.

Given he works at Essendon*, he should just ask Hird to refer him to the guy who fixed his foot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back