Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putting things into perspective over the drafting period I am now happy that Carlton were able to find Jeffrey a home regardless of what we got for him at least he didn't get delisted like the other three.

I like the Rd 1 matchups. Ours, Dogs v GWS, Pies v Bears and a block buster on the Monday.

Should be a cracking way to start the season, and good to see us and the Tigers are back where we belong. Was thinking about how ordinary Monday footy was going to be, then realised it's on Easter Monday.

Only crap thing now is how long we have to wait til Round 1.

I wonder how the rest of our draw is going to be... do we get an easier draw because of our position or does the AFL bend us over again because we are Carlton.

Actually Dram, I not fussed by an 'easier' draw. Carlton simply has to beat those they play against. When we do that we will be where we deserve to be.

I am sick of Carlton being bent over consistently and would hope that Trigg (endorsed by the AFL) improves that situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how the rest of our draw is going to be... do we get an easier draw because of our position or does the AFL bend us over again because we are Carlton.
So who should the teams we play twice be?
St kilda, Dogs and Melbourne would be good as they look to be going backwards:p Also means good gate takings as their fans will rate them a chance:oops:.
Less keen on Brisbane, GWS, GC, West Coast and Adelaide as we travel more? But are all likely to be beatable if we improve on 2014.
Essendon, Collingwood and Richmond would be great, as we should be beating these teams twice if we await to make the 8, and blockbuster crowd will help the club and get our players used to finals atmosphere. Really want to beat these 3 twice!:)
Would be nice to avoid Syd, Hawthorn, Port, Freo, Geelong (although I expect Freo and Cats to fall).

Pelchan being loud-mouthed enough to state that Carlton had informally approached him.

I'm sure we needed that..............idiot.

If you want to trade for picks you get pelchen

Hawthorn were fortunate enough to have Mark Evans to see over thus guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back