Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely tragic. Can't begin to imagine what they're going through :(

Agreed, Nick is one of footy's good guys and was clearly a loving and doting brother to his sister, often visiting her in hospital, this tragedy will totally wipe him out emotionally, having lost a couple of family members to cancer, its something you can never get over.

**** Cancer, so many good people have lost their lives to this insidious disease ..

Agreed, Nick is one of footy's good guys and was clearly a loving and doting brother to his sister, often visiting her in hospital, this tragedy will totally wipe him out emotionally, having lost a couple of family members to cancer, its something you can never get over.

**** Cancer, so many good people have lost their lives to this insidious disease ..
My father was 1 of those people that lost the battle with cancer, what a horrific disease it is!! Thoughts are with the reiwoldt family... Life just really sucks sometimes!!

My father was 1 of those people that lost the battle with cancer, what a horrific disease it is!! Thoughts are with the reiwoldt family... Life just really sucks sometimes!!

Very sorry for your loss Moe .. Must have been so heart breaking for you and your family, esp in the last few months. I pray for a cure for all forms of cancer in my lifetime.

Very sorry for your loss Moe .. Must have been so heart breaking for you and your family, esp in the last few months. I pray for a cure for all forms of cancer in my lifetime.
Thanks mate, easily the worst thing that's happened to us... Just imagine those people that have sick babies that don't have long, just puts life into perspective!! We should be thanking god everyday...

Half tempted to go down to the kennel on Saturday to watch the Sons of The Scray. I never attend non Carlton games live generally, but watching two AFL teams slug it out at the Whitten Oval is almost too irresistible.. Especially as million dollar Boyd is playing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair to Jeffy, he didn't really have any solid form of family or role models growing up, I think that would have to be a significant factor in all his ill-disciplined behaviour.

I really hope Jeffy gets his act together for the sake of his little boy.

I am rather upset hearing about Jeffy's problems, was a favourite of mine here for years .

To be fair to Jeffy, he didn't really have any solid form of family or role models growing up, I think that would have to be a significant factor in all his ill-disciplined behaviour.

I really hope Jeffy gets his act together for the sake of his little boy.

I am rather upset hearing about Jeffy's problems, was a favourite of mine here for years .

Hopefully he can turn it around. The people he surrounds himself with would have a lot to do with it--he needs to grow up and do what's right by his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back