Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

142061103549.jpg

He dropped himself.
thats what the media is playing it up as... the club can't afford to alienate the supporters who love Goodes by dropping him. They probably got him in the office and told him that they were going to tell the media that Goodes is going to be playing in the NEAFL this week and they would like him to back the club line by coming out and saying that he asked to be dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Pie lose to Saint Kilda there will be troubles for the Pies.

Imagine if Carlton didn't resign Mick and the Pies dropped Bucks in the same season.

Just checked where I am currently ranked in the official AFL tipping comp. Turns out I'm lodged somewhere in the 73,500 range :( :mad:

Haven't been this depressed since the last time I watched the Jurassic Bark episode of Futurama

View attachment 124928
Got you covered DVB , my score of 10 sees me at 72,151.

Tipped St Kilda this week and West Coast in my AFL.com tipping comp.

Need a couple of roughies to get up on my wipeout last weekend (I was the idiot who tipped Melbourne :( )

Garlett fined and licence gone for 11 months today in the Magistrates' Court for driving with double the blood alcohol limit in July last year.

Don't care how well he performs at the Dees, if we're serious about rebuilding, it's good we've gotten rid of people like this.

Acting like a bit of a demon is he?

Naughty boys should be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back