Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it a great feeling being drafted by Essendon :

12243015_737139889752095_4172378310933786553_n.jpg

Hilarious ..

Looks like Matthew Watson is considering moving to WA to play in the WAFL next year. Has met with East Fremantle and West Perth.

I would say East Freo are the front runners with Rob Wiley their new head coach but West Perth have old carlton boys Suitcase Browne and Rohan Kerr playing there.

Rohan Kerr was a wasted chance, I feel.

Always looked as though he could have been much more than just handy. I don't think we developed him well at all...................nothing new, right?

brisbane lions player lewis taylor got done vandalising over $10k worth of damage.
first ive heard of it.
anyone??
The Rising Star is a tagger?!?!

Rohan Kerr was a wasted chance, I feel.

Always looked as though he could have been much more than just handy. I don't think we developed him well at all...................nothing new, right?
Been a very handy WAFL player as has Browne to be honest.

Kerr kicked 5 in a winning grand final a couple of years back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked Browne but he didn't really have any tricks, whereas Kerr looked very lively at times and pulled goals out of nowhere.

Anyway.....that ship has sailed.
I get the feeling that Kerr didn't have a burning ambition to be an AFL player. It would seem he has found the level of football he is happy to play.

Why did they go down the road of expansion teams, GWS was one to many
I thought GWS and Gold Coast were too many, 16 teams seems about right for a national comp.

Not really enough good players to go around 18 teams imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back