General AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a shocking crowd though! One of North's best matches all year and 22k turn up?! Far out, we only had 3k less at the game vs GWS and we were meant to be historically bad this year (according to some media 'analysts').

It was a shocking crowd though! One of North's best matches all year and 22k turn up?! Far out, we only had 3k less at the game vs GWS and we were meant to be historically bad this year (according to some media 'analysts').
Nobody in Victora really wants to see the power though.

We have the same problems when we face them and freo.

I think you'll find that's well above North's average vs Port as well. They just don't have that many supporters.

Yesterday;

Carl 29 scoring shots v Ess 25
Ade 20 v Melb 20
Syd 31 v GWS 30

Last week (fortunately for us) GCS 26 v StK 24

Bad kicking is bad football - not just applicable around the ground.

What irks me even more is players, who are 'unproven' goal kickers, taking 50/50 shots from 30-40m out when clear option to dish off to other player is available.

Missing those shots is worse than a dropped mark I50.

btw - We're not too bad this year - 37 goals, 26 behinds

My 2c (my wife gets sick of me telling her this......)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still think the cost was insane, but maybe everyone can lay off Tom Boyd for a while now...

I don't think many believe Boyd lacks talent it's more the fact he's on ridiculous coin which has put a lot of pressure on the kid. But I'm sure he will cope swimming in his millions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Suns are an absolute rabble and apparently thats the only reason we beat them.
They're looking ok at the Cattery.

They're looking good. They are somehow behind here.. they have absolutely butchered opportunities and the Cats are making the most of theirs. Could be an interesting last quarter but the Suns are looking better whatever happens.

So at what stage of the year do we hear that Rodney Eade is looking for a new job???

Get your bets on now with Tom Whorehouse.com & remember bet responsibly, only bet with me. :cool:
I think Suns looked a lot more promising than the Puddy Tats today.
Suns just have some teething probs under a new coach, but looked to have clicked again today.
The Cats have been bloody awesome for yrs but i think the aura has gone. They are on the way down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back