General AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Lever sidestep then baulk under immense pressure deep inside defensive 50 v the ladder leaders in a clutch period in the final quarter..... Freak! Just freakish for a kid in his 4th? game

Want in RW&B!

Rahul Daddy_Barrels
Watching he is VERY good, wow

Was just about to post this. He was my boy last year, jet. Won't leave though.
He is living in Adelaide no one wants to be there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone on here getting sick of seeing Essendon lose? Not me.

I think, for a lot of people, there was a feeling that if Essendon got off without having players suspended, then the club might win a premiership that wasn't deserved. Which meant we lost sight of the fact that they're really quite a mediocre team. They have some good players but not only are they off the pace of the best teams, they've loaded up on very old talent with the intention of having them provide the polish for a premiership. Well, if the Dons ever win another premiership, BJ, Chappy and Cooney will be long gone. As will Hird.

Hmmm... Makes you wonder though

What was the rumoured trade offer from GWS? Pick 1 for picks 4 & 7?

McCartin or McCartin & Lever? (Cos I don't think GWS or Melbourne would have taken Paddy ;) )
They would have taken McCartin, I'm 99.999999999% sure they would have. If they didn't, they probably would have taken Lever.
Settle down...

I've wanted Hoskin-Elliott for 2 years
Just having a bit of a joke Rors, this is truly a bandwagon run by a duo. No Barrels style 1 man army for our WHE wagon. :p

Lever was being talked of as a possible "best in the draft" but for his injuries. I guess those guys will always look like genius drafting if they don't break down. Stringer from the dogs was similar. Menzel from Carlton is another.

Lever was being talked of as a possible "best in the draft" but for his injuries. I guess those guys will always look like genius drafting if they don't break down. Stringer from the dogs was similar. Menzel from Carlton is another.

And Acres is another (at least that is what we hope)!!

Loved our tribute to Dustin Fletcher. Combine that with some other work we're doing (kick to kick at Etihad, appointment of first female full-time coach, leading the push to end homophobia in the sport), I think we're slowly building up respect from the other clubs and fans. It's a long road after our shocking summers in the RL era, but it's nice to be applauded for off-field work, for once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back