General AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute monster quarter by the Pies. Incredible to watch, they are a super exciting team when they get on a roll. I hope Shiel is not watching this.

Bloody hell, I'm sick of mentally soft team screwing up my tipping. GWS, North, Bombers. I was winning my comps by three, would be lucky if I'm still leading by tonight. !@#ers :mad:

Tipping is incredibly hard this season with most team's form all over the place. The team that got thumped by Geelong a few weeks ago was not the team that showed up against Norf tonight. You never know if this is going to be an 'on' day or an 'off' day for most teams (bar probably Freo, who have been very consistent)

You can't tip this year. You just can't do it.

Always tip against the team that played Carlton the week before. The losing streak extends to something like 15 games, going way back into last season.

Geelong played them last week and got pumped. Sydney played them this week so the Suns are a sure thing ;)

Always tip against the team that played Carlton the week before. The losing streak extends to something like 15 games, going way back into last season.

Geelong played them last week and got pumped. Sydney played them this week so the Suns are a sure thing ;)
Brisbane broke that Carlton thing against Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely nailed it

Yeah that was a good article. It surely is the greatest storm in a tea cup since the rubber chicken video North Melbourne did. It was the only interesting thing in 3 hours of footy broadcasting on friday. Channel 7 should send Goodes some flowers for making that rubbish watchable.

Collingwood didn't lose many against hawks with Ball in the team (except the last 1-2 as Ball's career came to an end and Hawks were at their peak).
Ball's record at Collingwood was 3 wins and 5 losses against Hawthorn ;)

One of those counts as lots though :(
True, but we probably wouldn't have won the following week anyway and I like the fact that that Geelong side were never able to extract suitable revenge for 2008.

Whilst impressive, IMO, less impressive when you see it rather than hear "goal from the wing" since whilst you assume it rolled some, that bounced and rolled about 25-30m.

All I'm saying is, slightly disapponted it wasn't a 95-100m bomb.

Oh. my. goodness.

Whilst impressive, IMO, less impressive when you see it rather than hear "goal from the wing" since whilst you assume it rolled some, that bounced and rolled about 25-30m.

All I'm saying is, slightly disapponted it wasn't a 95-100m bomb.
Gimme this anyday... Post high from 65m

Just reading that Carlton gave Liam Jones a 3 year contract, cant stop laughing 3 years WTF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back