Oppo Camp 2014 General AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds a bit iffy to me. Jarman said "if they lose the grand final he could still say". I would've thought either a deal is done or it isn't, nobody's knocking back a 1.4 million dollar deal if their team loses. Sounds like an out just incase it doesn't eventuate. Soon find out I suppose!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez Simpkin and Ceglar are stiff...
Simpkin is a bit meh (someone had to make way if Cyril was going to play) but Ceglar I can't understand. He's had Macca covered all year but comes in? Hmmm.

Simpkin is a bit meh (someone had to make way if Cyril was going to play) but Ceglar I can't understand. He's had Macca covered all year but comes in? Hmmm.

For mine Ceglar is a better tap man, but McEvoy is a better player, Hale will ruck and Ben will play extra fwd or back..

Yep, McEvoy will do his floating through defense and clunking marks thing to help stop Tippet and Buddy getting too much of it inside 50.

Or miraculously find himself in the goal square at the right time ( didn't he win a game for us like that )?
Without being overly quick or athletic , I rate McEvoy as a good allround footy player who can ruck a little.

McEvoy will provide much more overall than Ceglar. Ceglar is stiff in terms of incumbency but don't be surprised if Mac is one of the better players out there on Saturday.

Or miraculously find himself in the goal square at the right time ( didn't he win a game for us like that )?
Without being overly quick or athletic , I rate McEvoy as a good allround footy player who can ruck a little.

Against Hawthorne I believe, in the dying seconds there was a ball-up right near our goalsquare. He pinches the ball from the ruck and pokes one through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back