General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smartest money on there is Bolton I reckon.

Guy McKenna would be a good fit, but I dont reckon they'll go for it in case the media get on their case again.

McKenna is a good fit if we want them to continue to suck. I don't rate him, reckon that Ablett carrying the Suns flattered Blueys coaching abilities which became apparent at the end of last year. Also, this would probably be better in the Non-Dees thread. Umm, Brad Green to coach them. There, now it's fits in General MFC. :)

Personally they should have a look at Voss and let him rebuild, whoever they appoint they need to let them rebuild.

It's the wrong thread but they need to sack the board and get Ratten back in Charge, was a gun midfield coach at us, took Carlton to 3 finals series' including a 14-1-7 record in one season, has now been an assistant at the best team in the country the past 2 seasons.

It's the wrong thread but they need to sack the board and get Ratten back in Charge, was a gun midfield coach at us, took Carlton to 3 finals series' including a 14-1-7 record in one season, has now been an assistant at the best team in the country the past 2 seasons.

I'd be stoked to have Ratten back at the Dees, incidentally. I was super keen for us to appoint him as 2IC before we gave the gig to Goodwin.

Anyone listening to SEN now with Cam McCarthy?

Sounds like the biggest deadshit I've ever heard in my life. Enough to put me off forever. Im serious, its making my ears bleed, have to turn this s**t off.

I dare you to listen to that on SEN.com.au tonight or tomorrow on their audio section when its up, i freakin dare you.

Do not want ever.

As in arrogant campaigner or dumber than a post?

He's sounds like an absolute deadshit. Ive never heard someone come across so stupid on radio in all my life. Seriously. I had to turn it off half way through he was that terrible to listen to, must have missed his arrogance, thank * for that.

Well at least we know McCarthy can't win the rising star now, there's no way the AFL could vote for him now knowing the winner gives an acceptance speech.

He's sounds like an absolute deadshit. Ive never heard someone come across so stupid on radio in all my life. Seriously. I had to turn it off half way through he was that terrible to listen to, must have missed his arrogance, thank **** for that.

The mustacca and ponytail are a giveaway. If he wasn't an AFL footballer he'd be cruising around the mean streets of Perth in his custom combi rape van.

Theseventhhamser bringing you the best of the main board so you don't have to read it!

Anywho here's the current ladder predictor from the excellent race for the flag thread:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/race-for-the-flag-in-squiggly-lines.1022679/page-115

Kstkwm1.png

Who would take that and who's greedy?

I think we can beat it if we get healthy as the draw really softens up but then we are also Melbourne and it could all go to s**t. Is 8 wins enough to get players from other clubs to see us a club on the move worth going to?

I think we can pop more. Bulldogs, StKx2, Carlton, Port, Brisbane all very winnable. I consider us a chance v Collingwood x2, Geelong, Essendon and Norf too. Would be happy with 8 but hoping for 9-10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we can pop more. Bulldogs, StKx2, Carlton, Port, Brisbane all very winnable. I consider us a chance v Collingwood x2, Geelong, Essendon and Norf too. Would be happy with 8 but hoping for 9-10.

Yep, I've got a taste of winning now and I want more! Just missing the bottom four doesn't seem good enough.

My bad missed the on radio bit, carry on.

It was pretty bad...

It might have been covered already but didnt we want Stewart Dew but Sydney spat the dummy like and we just backed off. If he is now in the mix wouldnt we have been better off just waiting.

It might have been covered already but didnt we want Stewart Dew but Sydney spat the dummy like and we just backed off. If he is now in the mix wouldnt we have been better off just waiting.
Sydney can't block him from going for a coaching job, but they can block him for being an assistant and part of a succession plan.

Compared to how normal people speak, our very own Tommy Mac only days earlier:

So not only does Tommy not speak like a kid who was dropped on his head at birth:

tumblr_l0xsierg291qbye7fo1_500.png

'Now Tom McDonald, there's a haircut you could set your watch to'

- Abe Simpson

Last edited:
Time waits for no one.

It was pretty bad...

If the guy is going to kick you 3-4 a week I couldn't give a * if he sounds like he licks windows. Seems like a pretty chilled out guy and can play the footballs well, would take him in a heartbeat over some of the spuds we've got on our list.

*Disclaimer: currently all in on the Sunshine bandwagon!

Sounds like T Mac has had a few extra years of media training. And isn't high.

"Munchies, bro!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back