General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good thing about winning it first has been watching TPM and G2B become bastards almost as cynical to me. Nick, you're next matey.
Being from Canada makes him far too detached from it all.

I wait for the day I win POTY* on this and the Essendon board in the same year and it physically destroys BigFooty.

*Will never, ever happen
Not with that attitude it wont

I wait for the day I win POTY* on this and the Essendon board in the same year and it physically destroys BigFooty.

*Will never, ever happen
I vote we all take a year off posting so this can happen. Guaranteed the Essendon board will be pretty quiet this year so you should waltz that one in

*Will never, ever happen
Should we start taking bets on at what stage of the season you fully transition to a Melbourne supporter, and Melbourne supporter only?

Should we start taking bets on at what stage of the season you fully transition to a Melbourne supporter, and Melbourne supporter only?
I want to know what he will do the next time both sides play a final against each other

I want to know what he will do the next time both sides play a final against each other
Hope for continual overtime to the point of which the game is called off because it has gone to long. Then because of the sheer awesomeness of that game the AFL abandons the Grand Final and for the first time awards two premierships to both Melbourne and Essendon for playing the match of the century

Hope for continual overtime to the point of which the game is called off because it has gone to long. Then because of the sheer awesomeness of that game the AFL abandons the Grand Final and for the first time awards two premierships to both Melbourne and Essendon for playing the match of the century
Mmm.

I hope we win.

Still pretty chuffed that my two boys are now theoretically tied to the Melbourne football club. Going to go buy a new footy tomorrow. Plus the team will now be doing local brainwashing in our school area. :rainbow:
Your profile says your local area is hell. How are the schools, real estate prices and transport. Actually, don't worry so much about the schools (working towards being a grown up owner occupier finally so research is important)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your profile says your local area is hell. How are the schools, real estate prices and transport. Actually, don't worry so much about the schools (working towards being a grown up owner occupier finally so research is important)
I'm in Frankston, moving to Noble Park. The cost of the move was steep.

The only good thing about winning it first has been watching TPM and G2B become bastards almost as cynical to me. Nick, you're next matey.

Well actually that tells me there's a 33% chance I'll go on to become a mod

Also seems like the Poty is a young persons award

Imagine the scenes if Hogan goes back to Perth :(. I fear some people here will never recover.

I fear my life would spiral out of control.. first the alcohol and gambling, followed by the drug addiction and culminating in my streaking onto Fremantle's home ground balling my eyes out, naked, with please come home Hogan painted on my body and attempting to kidnap Nat Fyfe with plans of using him to extort Freo into giving Hogan back.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2016-02-04/photo-gallery-thursday-february-4

So the middle of the pic has Roosy, flanked by Chunk and Bernie, the they're flanked by TMac and Dunn, then followed by Dawes and Dom.

A change in the leadership structure?

Last year, Dunn was VC. Does this mean that Bernie has jumped into VC and TMac into the Leadership group? Dawes remains, but Lumumba has been dropped? Is Tyson in?

Yes, the pre-season really has come down to over-analysis of a simple photograph. I'm desperate for some footy.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2016-02-04/photo-gallery-thursday-february-4

So the middle of the pic has Roosy, flanked by Chunk and Bernie, the they're flanked by TMac and Dunn, then followed by Dawes and Dom.

A change in the leadership structure?

Last year, Dunn was VC. Does this mean that Bernie has jumped into VC and TMac into the Leadership group? Dawes remains, but Lumumba has been dropped? Is Tyson in?

Yes, the pre-season really has come down to over-analysis of a simple photograph. I'm desperate for some footy.
One week til NAB.

Get amongst it!!!

Melbourne Club Day on Fox Footy! All day back-to-back Melbourne GOLD.

I've set IQ to capture the lot so I can do a beer dash to 1st Choice, after which I'm settling in for the marathon. George Lucas has nothing on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back