General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly there is extenuating circumstances but 3 years ago you would have died from laughter if you said our first 5 draft picks wouldn't play the first 2 nab games
haha true

He definitely looks good from what I've seen at training - but I'm sticking to my premise for our bet, which is that Roos will break the young guys in via Casey, and possibly give them a few games later in the season.
Could be a chance given Braysahw's setbacks, (the prepared loser has his bad beat story rehearsed.)

We did say that injuries would be the exception - so I'm happy to let you weasel out, if you call it.
Nah, I'd only call it if Roos did. If he's given more than a half next week I figure he's ready enough if they want him.

Nah, I'd only call it if Roos did. If he's given more than a half next week I figure he's ready enough if they want him.

Someone mentioned he was very good for Casey today.

We do need to reduce the playing list for the last NAB game though - and I doubt he'll be picked for round 1 if he doesn't play in that.

Our little wager aside, I've watched him train and play a praccy match and his similarity to Joel Selwood in style is quite remarkable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casey lost today by 6 points against Port Melbourne
was doing roles during thr day so i got to see maybe 70% of the game
Spencer played well in the ruck, has really bulked up and taken marks
Fitz was quiet for the first half till played down back in the second and played very well.
brayshaw was quiet against the mature bodies but had a couple of important clearances in the 4th but lack awareness kicking into 50

Billy played across half back/midfield plays with such poise and can handle the pressure
jordan mckenzie played a tagging role from what i could see
kent speed was solid but some decisions were questionable but needs to improve his defensive work

a few fair players i dont know yet due to fresh faces

This is what the ladder would like if the NAB challenge meant anything. Thought it was interesting
10505031_777199435726471_901045767950776090_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back