General MFC discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fushy

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm looking to drive down. I couldn't change your mind?

But I may take a ticket off your hands.

Would love to but i wont have the time this weekend and just watching the game on TV will be hard.

How do you want the tickets?

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I made this call after his first season under neeld and I'll say it again after the GC game , tom McDonald will be a future all australian I have no doubt about it

His kicking was mostly tidy against gold coast and if he can run his 15-30 m and find a runner on the wings our counter attacks will be explosive

Round 5

Melbourne v Fremantle @ MCG 1.10pm
Essendon v St Kilda @ Etihad 3.20pm

Round 8

Essendon v Brisbane @ Etihad 1.10pm
Melbourne v Bulldogs @ MCG 3.20pm

Why do you do this to me AFL?
Toss a coin

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
Round 5

Round 8

Surely going to the 'G is the clincher.

Or, you know, not having to go to Etihad.

Toss a coin

Surely going to the 'G is the clincher.

Or, you know, not having to go to Etihad.

I'll go to the first game wearing the appropriate scarf/guernsey, and take a bag with the other in it. Leaving the first game early to get to the second one in time for the first bounce, or sticking it out, will largely depend on the score.

I'll go to the first game wearing the appropriate scarf/guernsey, and take a bag with the other in it. Leaving the first game early to get to the second one in time for the first bounce, or sticking it out, will largely depend on the score.

Then you miss the comeback of the century and hate yourself forever.

Bombers fans....
Tbf it'd been pissing down rain all day and it was freezing cold and there was 90,000 odd people there. Couldn't blame someone for wanting to pop out early and beat the crush.

Whenever I go to a big game like that or a final like the Hawks v Cats one a couple of years ago or something I either leave a little early or hang back in my seat for a long while so it's not as crazy when trying to leave.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Round 5

Round 8

Jesus, your two "favourite" teams are playing at the same time at the same ground in round 15. How much do you want the AFL to cater to the fence-sitting demographic?

Jesus, your two "favourite" teams are playing at the same time at the same ground in round 15. How much do you want the AFL to cater to the fence-sitting demographic?
It's inconsiderate is what it is.

fushy

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
See I would make a joke about that but I know people who left with 5 minutes left on ANZAC Day 2009 and missed the Zaharakis show.

I missed below happening right in-front of me because i was reaching down to get my beer. I have not drunk a beer at the football since.

6NJefCU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back