General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Article in the paper saying clubs are prepared to offer Howe up to 650k to switch sides but they would have to trade for him

I'd probably take a top 10 pick if we could on trade it for shiel but at some stage I'd love to finish a season without losing one of our better players

Article in the paper saying clubs are prepared to offer Howe up to 650k to switch sides but they would have to trade for him

I'd probably take a top 10 pick if we could on trade it for shiel but at some stage I'd love to finish a season without losing one of our better players
Link please? Saw a quick glimpse of the headline, interested to see if it's anything more than just wild, baseless speculation.

To answer my own question, it's probably written by Mark Stevens, so a resounding no.

Link please? Saw a quick glimpse of the headline, interested to see if it's anything more than just wild, baseless speculation.

To answer my own question, it's probably written by Mark Stevens, so a resounding no.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl...fering-big-money/story-fni5f91a-1227317749145

Jon Ralph

RIVALS will attempt to pry Jeremy Howe from Melbourne with offers as high as $650,000 a season.

That's the closest thing to a fact in there so I'm not sure there is anything to panic about but we wouldn't wanna have a 4 win season again

Oh, and I did like Jackson's response on whether we'd be paying $650k a season to keep him.

Love everything about that article, howe saying the initial one was s**t and he 100% wants to stay, then Jackson saying it was crap on his mates and laughing off the price tag

Brilliant

Anyone else watching the footy show to see that pathetic 20 seconds of coverage we got?
nah i watched gameday, with jonesy on it. in fairness though the sunday footy show and gameday hardly ever give any attention to friday night matches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back