news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Catherine B

Draftee
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Some of the best fights of the year this weekend... glad to the see the hype matched the performances. Lawler/Hendricks was tough to decide...I couldn't fairly judge as I found myself rallying for Hendricks not just on his performance this weekend but his performance and professionalism to this point in his career (it's so hard not too!!). Have a feeling the judges aren't absence of that weakness at times either.

Feel free to kick me out for interrupting but if any of you are happy to help out a fellow mma fan and research student (UBC, Canada), please have a go or share my survey which looks at people's commitment and involvement in their main loves/interests - it's all completely confidential and there's more info in the link. People who have taken it so far have told me they enjoyed taking it so hope you do too:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11eShR-miwdRjqGWxL6uZQyd61dcV-S3sxRFiXP9y2C0/viewform

bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Shogun or Hendo ???

Im picking Shogun. Not on any basis really, just like him better. :)

bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
nose.JPG

Gotta feel for Rua. I hope he continues to fight but realistically he doesn't have much time left

Back