news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure anyone cares anymore but CM Punk has been pulled again, back surgery. IMO no way he ever fights in the UFC now.
Lmfao really? Wowee. He'll fight once, get beaten and call it quits just so he can say he "gave it a shot". His ego wouldn't allow him to quit without a fight.

Lmfao really? Wowee. He'll fight once, get beaten and call it quits just so he can say he "gave it a shot". His ego wouldn't allow him to quit without a fight.

Think he is 37, with no previous fights, now a serious back injury requiring surgery, he has lets say 6 months off, comes back, gets back in shape he will be 39 making his debut and no one will care he used to be in the WWE.

Will wait and see but i think he never gets in the octagon.

CM Punk has had knee surgery in 2012, shoulder surgery last year and his back this year. By the time he fights he's going to be 3M Punk

3mtm-value-duct-tape-1900-2-inch-vertical.jpg

I'll show myself out

Ok Connors camp def want a crack at WW for UFC 200 well he has to get passed Rds first do you think he has let his mouth get the better of him here? Ww division is like murders row

Only thing he will have going for him at WW is his speed... but it probably won't matter with the huge size advantage everyone else will have. One thing he might have going for him is that he has been sparring with Gunnar Nelson for quite a while so he might have some sort of idea on how he would fair against someone as big as a WW.

Only thing he will have going for him at WW is his speed... but it probably won't matter with the huge size advantage everyone else will have. One thing he might have going for him is that he has been sparring with Gunnar Nelson for quite a while so he might have some sort of idea on how he would fair against someone as big as a WW.

Gunnar's a small 170 pounder and isn't physically imposing at the weight class. Having said that though, there's only 2 inches in height between Conor and Robbie and they have the same reach. With the wars Robbie has been involved in over the last few years, I wouldn't be shocked if Conor could crack his chin.

Ok Connors camp def want a crack at WW for UFC 200 well he has to get passed Rds first do you think he has let his mouth get the better of him here? Ww division is like murders row
No! Just.. No. There's a backlog of guys that could easily be given the next shot. He should defend his FW title before even daring to think about the WW title. If the UFC take this route they will be bashed from pillar to post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back