Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Great night at the Australian Tittle on the weekend. David Murcott the winner in the A-main. Jason Redpath was in a massive crash but was okay. :thumbsu:

Sep 22, 2000
Calling Wambulances for the Geelong whiners
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
Watching the Winter Olympics now. They were promoting the AGP. They were saying that Webber was going to be part of the commentary. I'm not sure if it meant being part the actual F1 commentary or the 10 broadcast.

Yeah I read that the other day and it says he'll be part of the commentary team but doesn't explain whether he'll be joining David & Martin for the call,as well as doing pre-race stuff on Ten,or we're going to have the nightmare of Greg Rust calling the race with Daryl,A.J & AMW or it just means AMW will be just on all the pre-race stuff with Rusty,Daryl & A.J.

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Headed along to the Speedway last night and it was a massive night! One massive crash that stopped the racing for the rest of the night. (There was only 7 laps of the Sprint cars remaining anyway then Demo Derby.) From what I seen he was up on 2 wheels going around the tird turn and ended up getting loose and hitting the fence.

Picture from Angryman Photography.
image.jpg

The fence was more damaged than the car!

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Headed along to the Speedway last night and it was a massive night! One massive crash that stopped the racing for the rest of the night. (There was only 7 laps of the Sprint cars remaining anyway then Demo Derby.) From what I seen he was up on 2 wheels going around the tird turn and ended up getting loose and hitting the fence.

Picture from Angryman Photography.
View attachment 48017
The fence was more damaged than the car!
Thats amazing, for a sprintcar to do that to a fence, the car would normally be in far worse condition.