Podcast General Podcast Feedback

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness though, I did leave a lot of directors notes stapled all the way through.

Starting with how I f***ed up the intro for the second week running.

If you think something is fun though keep it in.
I will, you won't like the fact that I had to cut the original title of the podcast, cause out of context, it didn't make sense.

I have a new title, which is mile better, which goes with your suggestion.

I will, you won't like the fact that I had to cut the original title of the podcast, cause out of context, it didn't make sense.

I have a new title, which is mile better, which goes with your suggestion.

I'll like anything you do.

I think what croweater 41 really wants to know is if boncer34 is a pig that walks on his hind quarters. Connors are all everyone is equal but some are more equal then others. His lead was much more a dictatorship.
Wrong correct answer is: My boncer is not a communist. He may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a communist, but he is *not* a pr0n star!

OK, podcast is edited, it's been sent to ClarkeM for the final edit.

If you could add that other mp3 to the end of the podcast, that would be great! It won't work for me.
Has it? Okay. Maybe if you're lucky ;)

Maybe next time. Can't crash in every week.

I had my eye on your name lighting up on skype.

At that, it would have been a three hour podcast if you got in :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had my eye on your name lighting up on skype.

At that, it would have been a three hour podcast if you got in :D

Best to mix up the guests a bit. Hopefully I'm welcome to pop in if I feel the calling next week.

I think this shows more about your ineptitude and conduct within the league rather than it being any sleight on Dubz's name.

I don't think so. Gee Dub has a good sense of humour as does bengwatkins.

It's just a shame we have a few flogs on here who take this stuff a wee bit too seriously...

Hey bomberlegend2007, I'll try upload it tomorrow, maybe. Do I need to listen to it all or have you done a decent job of editing it?

And I'll chuck MP3 after the WAV, right?

I mean that in a nice way too.

Hey bomberlegend2007, I'll try upload it tomorrow, maybe. Do I need to listen to it all or have you done a decent job of editing it?

And I'll chuck MP3 after the WAV, right?

I mean that in a nice way too.

If he pulled out 45 minutes he did an awesome job :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back